Louisiana Lurker

Aug 4, 2011
Central Louisiana
Greetings, all. Just a quick intro. Just found this forum while looking for a trike for a bud. He has mobility issues, thus the need for the third wheel. We've ridden many a mile together, me on my Hog and him on his beautiful BMW sidehack rig. The Beemer ('76 R900) just eats tires when he pulls his camper with it, so he's looking to sell it and get a trike. I'll tell him about this forum, and hope to find him on a trike soon.
jim

Welcome to the forum..Have ur friend sign in and post what kind of trike he is looking for,maybe someone will have one for sale or know where one is for him.
We go to Slidell all the time our daughter lives there.

Ride safe and enjoy.

Welcome Slimjim! Why not just trike the BMW? Just asking,but if he likes the bike it might be another option.RIDE SAFE

Hello Jim, Welcome to the Forum where I'm sure you will find the friendship and knowledge you are looking for. Although I cannot offer you some advice, good luck with your decision and I'm sure that you will be listening to all of our experts on the Forum.

welcome.jpg
:putergreet: :D

Hey Jim, looks like your buddy found his trike :D. You are a great friend to help him out! Glad to have you both on the forum.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png