Trike Kit Ordered!

Juju

Contributing Member
Aug 29, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Zook has informed me that my Champion trike kit has been ordered!
WOO-HOO!!! :D:D:D

The ship date is early February, so OK, I won't be getting a trike for Christmas, but I should have it in time for spring break in March, which is when the really great riding weather kicks in anyway.

Watch this thread for further details of what Nana--triker buddy extraordinaire--calls the "labor and delivery process."
I guess that makes Zook the midwife?;)

Can I get a "hallelujah"?

AMEN!!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

PREACH IT!!!!!!

etc., etc. including another WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Midwife, eh? OK, I can see that. I kinda like it. That works for me.... How about you, Zook?

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!:D
WOO-HOO!!!!:)

I know how excited you must be, I hope your water doesn't break and you can hold your water. :rolleyes:

Zook, a midwife, who would have known.:eek::eek:

I know you will enjoy, and many miles to you.

JuJu, I want pictures of the delivery :p with Zook as a midwife this should be interesting. I hope it don't hurt too much, maybe they won't have to induce

labor :D might want to check with the Nave Hospital and make sure they can take U then!!!! and that the delivery room is big enough.

Welcome to the pregnancy club!!!! LOL!!!! If it comes in before Daytona, will you be going? I am hoping to go on my Trike, but I will be learning to ride it in the dead of winter if I am to be ready. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! I know how you feel and how excited you are. Time goes slow though.:mad:

Man, you guys really know how to take a metaphor and run with it! I hope
Zook's not too dismayed at being pressed into service as midwife. :eek:;):D

tick tick tick----time will CRAWWWWWLLLL from now until spring.

Juju, congrats on taking the leap. What model bike are you triking? I just finished my Harley with a Champion kit and it was a really great experience. I really love it. It rides even better than I expected. Take a deep breath your baby will be here shortly. Looking for the pictures when it arrives. Ted

Congrats on the birth of your new trike. Remember its just a new born (Tike) at first and after you spend some quality time together it will become a (Trike) to you. Be Warned... They grow fast!!!LoL
kodiak:cool:

Man, you guys really know how to take a metaphor and run with it! I hope
Zook's not too dismayed at being pressed into service as midwife. :eek:;):D

tick tick tick----time will CRAWWWWWLLLL from now until spring.

Juju, it's too bad classes are done. You could have used all of us nuts to teach your students about metaphors! That could have been interesting :D

Juju
I know you can keep it on the right path. There will be some bumps in the road, and a curve now and then, but with your love and affection, and proper parenting, it is sure to end up being a fine trike.

Juju, it's too bad classes are done. You could have used all of us nuts to teach your students about metaphors! That could have been interesting :D
Oh yeah, that's all they need--exposure to this august forum!

But they've been pretty interested in my search for a trike. They were all very sad to hear that I'd sold my Suzuki, but glad to hear I wasn't giving up riding altogether. My students are always so surprised the first time I come to class with my helmet. They can hardly believe it. Invariably some wise scholar calls out, "Hey, Prof. Young, do you ride a hawwwg?" And I have to break his little bubble with some clever, though exaggerated, comeback about the comparative virtues of various bike manufacturers. But they all usually look at me a whole different way after that. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png