Brake light switch...

What are you putting it on? You might consider just getting a pressure switch and plumb it into the brake line. What you selected would work great if you had a Banjo fitting to put it into. Go to NAPA and ask them for a switch and the fittings to put it in the brake line.

Im not sure how i never noticed it.... BUT the damn thing already has an inline switch LOL.
Its just hidden and had some black overspray on it. One of the connecting terminals is broken off, but i think i can solder a wire back on to it. Hope it works!
:) love it when i can save money.

if you cant make that work ... i would go to a switch like on a bike... works with a spring rather than pressure.. then if it fails you dont need to undo the lines.....
many aftermarket ones available probably auto parts would have it

Well i had to just get a new one.. the old was not fixable. Was a little hard to find. But an old wise man at car quest hooked me up :) Works good!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png