New Member Intro

Aug 6, 2011
United States
I'm a new member. I ride a 2007 Honda Aero 750 Motor Trike. I bought it as a symbol of celebration at the completion of chemo for my breast cancer treatment. My husband and I generally go on short trips but we did complete a trip from Ohio to North Carolina in 2008. It was great!

Welcome from the Great State of Texas!! Hope you'll come back to North Carolina in June of 2012 for our TrikeTalk Rally in the Valley #5 on the fourth weekend of the month. See our thread for TTV on this Forum! We love all trikes and all riders - we're just like a whole bunch'a cousins you haven't met yet! Again, welcome!

I'm a new member. I ride a 2007 Honda Aero 750 Motor Trike. I bought it as a symbol of celebration at the completion of chemo for my breast cancer treatment. My husband and I generally go on short trips but we did complete a trip from Ohio to North Carolina in 2008. It was great!

Welcome aboard glad you joined us. I hope for you a speedy and full recovery.

Welcome svech glad you joined us.Plenty of time to plan ya'll should come to THE RALLY in MAGGIE VALLEY in June of12.RIDE SAFE.

svech, welcome to the best darn trike forum on the net. I live in and ride the beautiful hills of southern ohio during the summer months and florida during the winter months.

Hello sveach, welcome to the Forum and congratulations on your recovery. I'm sure you will find the kind of friendship and information you are searching for on this forum. Good luck and may God Bless you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png