new triglide soon

Aug 13, 2011
fort wayne, in. usa
i'm new to thread and looking forword to chatting with everyone.
i'm buying a 2012 triglide this week. can anyone tell me what i might exspect the dealer to come down off the list price.

Welcome feni! Hope to see you on here, often. As far as the dealer coming down from the list price, I would suspect MSRP is the best you can hope for. I wouldn't buy one over MSRP if I could help it. Back in 09, dealers were really marking the TG's up because each dealer only got a few that first year and had to special order them. I did get mine MSRP though. I don't think you will have any luck in talking down past that. They sell like hot cakes.

I agree with IronHorse. I also have a 2012 on order that is scheduled to arrive at the dealer late next week. At the time I put down my deposit, my salesman told me that the next four trikes due in had already been sold.

I think HD hit a homerun with the TriGlide; they seem to sell out quickly.

Ditto the above. I was at the dealer today getting scheduled maintenance. The US economy may be in the toilet, but you could not tell it . There were sold signs everywhere on all the high end bikes. Only one Triglide left. Take what you can afford. You won't have buyers remorse.

thanks for replys, i was afraid of that. one dealer had two, one was sold the other sold while i was there. i did get a quote for list plus a luggage rake, rear bumper, and rear wheel trim thrown in.

i'm buying a 2012 triglide this week. can anyone tell me what i might exspect the dealer to come down off the list price.

Welcome aboard glad you joined us. As popular as Tri-Glides are I would be surprised if the dealer came down at all. But give it a shot and good luck.

if you are willing to travel try calling Chicago Harley Davidson, 847-418-2929. ask for Marti, Gen. Sales Mgr, or Barry (the owner) they will give the best price,,, Charlie D. welcome to trike talk the best triker forum in the world.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png