Finally meeting my buddy "Wheels"

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
I'm excited to get a visit from longtime TT member and virtual buddy "Wheels" who is coming through Dothan today on the way to Florida. Jim is from Maryland and is taking the trip on his GL1800 MotorTrike...cant wait to finally meet him in person. A great guy! :pepper:

wheelskillboy.jpg

memberwheels.jpg

Wait till you meet him you won't be near as excited!!! LOL A great friend and one of the nicest men you will ever meet. Had lunch with him Sat. in Tn at a get together. P.S. he acts better when Nancy is with him. Charley

Surprisingly we managed to get both of our enormous heads into a single shot! Have a safe rest of your trip buddy!

IMG_8471-1.jpg

Pretty brutal heat and sun down here in Dixieland but Jim's a trooper!

Did I steer you wrong on my description of this model of what we all need to be? He is an inspiration to me everyday. And you caught that contagious smile on camera. I'm sure glad you got to meet my best buddy. Charley

Did I steer you wrong on my description of this model of what we all need to be? He is an inspiration to me everyday. And you caught that contagious smile on camera. I'm sure glad you got to meet my best buddy. Charley

Not at all Charley...Ive known Jim for about 3 1/2 years now via here and phone. He was member # 8 to join the forum, but just now finally get to meet him in person.

I knew I should have let you hold the camera:AGGHH: The pleasure was all mine. This bike has afforded both my wife and I the chance to meet many great folks, and now I have added another to my growing list of folks we consider friends. As our travels take us all over this wonderful country of ours, I hope to be able to put a handshake on more of the members of this fantastic board. Thanks for all you do in allowing us to enjoy this forum. Nana, I am holding out for that hug from you directly, besides, Zook was all sweaty and I had the air on.

Now, as for you my friend Charlie . . . you just wait.:BootieShake:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png