Firearm Storage on a motorcycle..?

I started this project last year,put it on the shelf awhile and have had several emails asking for a bag to secure a firearm ..Here is where I am at with this,it is made from latigo leather and it measures 7 inches tall x 6 inches wide.The firearm pictured is a 3"XD overall length is 7 inches and it fits in the bag very well..Anything longer will not work in this bag.
The bag can be mounted many different ways by lacing or using chicago screws to the top and securing the bottom.I will work with you with mounting as this is a new product...The price of the bag is $50.00...Never leave a firearm unattended..

2011-08-22160037.jpg

2011-08-22155736.jpg

I like the bag a lot. I wear a Galco Miami Classic in the winter. I have been experimenting with a Don Hume JIT and very flat lightweight Kahr P9 9mm under a leather vest for summer riding. On the trike I lock up the pistol when going places my CCW won't work. When I'm on the Night Train, I don't go places I can't carry.

It would be nice if the bag locked. But locks only keeps a honest man honest.

Capt Itch? is this buckle workable?

Tandy Leather Factory - All Purpose Strap Buckles w/Locking Tongue-Nickel

The box is only for storage.
It is for when I do not have the weapon on me.
There are places where weapons are not allowed.
All someone has to do is open the bag and take the weapon.
Then you will be charged with not having your weapon secured properly.
It is a nice bag though.

I keep my primary in a handlebar pouch. I always have my backup in an ankle holster. I was a Boy Scout, always prepared.

Winter tme storage is the inside pocket of my brooks jacket with either a S&W 38 or a Colt defender.

Summer time storage is my right back pocket with a Colt pocket 9, or Colt Mustang 380.

Both summer and winter is the left front pocket with a NAA 22mag mini rev.

All of my training has been to never ever leave a weapon in your vehicle. Before they revised the law if I was going to any national park or facility, I did'nt carry period. And I have found that if your carrying properly no one knows you have a weapon, just make sure you don't go thru a metal detector

Winter tme storage is the inside pocket of my brooks jacket with either a S&W 38 or a Colt defender.

Summer time storage is my right back pocket with a Colt pocket 9, or Colt Mustang 380.

Both summer and winter is the left front pocket with a NAA 22mag mini rev.

I carry a NAA Earl 22mag hollowpoint (3" barrel) in my left front pocket every place I go.

pcmikey

I am carry Glock 27 inside my waist, Sig P380 on the compartment above my gas tank and backup by Mossberg 500-18.5" pistol grip only in the trunk.

I have a Mossberg 500 loaded with 2 birdshot and 3 00 buckshot high brass. I didn't know that it would fit in the trunk with pistol grip only. Thanks.

pcmikey

I started this project last year,put it on the shelf awhile and have had several emails asking for a bag to secure a firearm ..Here is where I am at with this,it is made from latigo leather and it measures 7 inches tall x 6 inches wide.The firearm pictured is a 3"XD overall length is 7 inches and it fits in the bag very well..Anything longer will not work in this bag.
The bag can be mounted many different ways by lacing or using chicago screws to the top and securing the bottom.I will work with you with mounting as this is a new product...The price of the bag is $50.00...Never leave a firearm unattended..

2011-08-22160037.jpg

2011-08-22155736.jpg

Nice bag. Is there something in the bag that holds the handgun securely?
Can you change out the buckle to a quick opening snap?
I don't have a problem when wearing a jacket with my belt holster. When wearing a T-shirt in the summer, a bag like this would be great.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png