Another Newbie From Cajun Land

Jul 9, 2008
Eunice Louisiana
Hello Everybody. My name is Mike Bertrand and I am from Eunice Louisiana. We have a 05 Gold wing with a 08 RoadSmith kit installed this past August. Love it. Have my bikes in my public albums if anybody is interested.
Everyone have a good christmas and a wonderful new year

Hello Mike! Welcome to TrikeTalk. Look around in the forum and be an active contributor here. It is a welcoming and fun place, as well as informative. Glad you are here! I'll go take a look at your pictures.

Welcome aboard Mike! Glad to have you with us.Hope you have a great Christmas down in Cajun land...Watch out for some of these characters as they only get out of "The Home" for short visits...;)

Hello Mike, welcome to the board from centrel Alabama----
Hope U enjoy the board, jump right in ask questions and answer some too.
Hope U and ur family have a safe and happy Holiday Season.

And I cover the North East were nobody every comes to.:(
I look at the maps of were you have been I know.

Welcome Mike, from another Mike.
I just escaped from "The Home" (Trikerjim....you just had to tell, didn't you), it's so cold and snow up to my......I'm going to let them catch me, at least it's warm in "The Home" :eek:. I'm jealous "CAJUN LAND", in the winter!
I also installed a Roadsmith kit this last August, we also think it's great, and great to be triking.

Merry Christmas!

Welcome Mike B. We are neighbors--being from east TX area. Right now we are in the RGV in Texas and it is so nice. We rode the trike today with six others over to Padre. Great weather and so nice for Christmas day! Enjoy the forum....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png