Special Price to Tri-Glide Owners / Forum Members

Mar 7, 2011
Muncie, Indiana
Special Price to Tri-Glide Owners / Forum Members

As a thank you to Forum Members who have purchased the shock lift brackets, I am offering to the first three members who sends a PM to me on this site, a special price on the new Tour Box rails. These rails complete the leveling job of the shock brackets by raising the rear of tour box 7/16 inch and gives you the option of relocating it back 1 or 2 inches.
If you do not have the shock brackets at this time, I will extend this price to you also.
Regular price for each is $150 with a September Special of $270 for both.
The first three can purchase the rails only for $120.00 / Shipped (save $30 )
The first five wanting shock brackets only can purchase for $120 / Shipped (save $30 )
If you would like both brackets and rails sent together, $230 / Shipped (save $70 )
For further information on either product, go to web page listed below.
Again, Thanks
Dennis Swan

Well I have been contacted by more members today for the special pricing than the number of tour box rails I had listed.
If you have contacted me but not yet committed, I will honorer the price on rails today, Sorry if you missed out. If you want the shock brackets only, send a PM by end of day and I will honorer that price regardless of the numbers.
Again, Thanks, great forum, great information, glad to be a part of it.
Dennis Swan

Dennis-
Guess the sponsor thing has worked out OK for ya huh? ;)

Randy (AKA Bazooka),

As you know from several phone calls we had, I was just filling some orders for shock brackets for forum members as I had access to equipment needed to make them and was glad to lend a hand. Felt I would make 20 or so pairs and that would be the end of it.

Then I committed to a web page to accept payments easier for those wanting them and it went along pretty good. At first I thought word of mouth would do the rest, but after some thought and conversations with you, I committed to sponsorship at Trike Talk. I am not into the marketing part of business, just make things, but now I realize that helping support this forum also exposes information about those products to the very people who use them.

I have gained a lot of information from this forum and I am glad I am both a member and sponsor. I now track where my web visits and sales come from and it is almost 100% from my sponsorship here, that's why I am happy to extend some special pricing to those who belong and share information here.

I am also surprised that there are a great number of viewers of this forum who do order from me via my links, but since they do not join or post here they will miss out on discounts from me and other sponsors of this site.

Dennis Swan

Dennis, thank you and your company for the sponsorship on Trike talk... I know everyone appreciates U offering discounts. (everyone loves discounts)
Unless U are just stuck on Harleys u might quary what other brands might want or need, to see if U can produce anything that might help them too.
The trike is only a starter kit---- there is a lot that can be added.

Good Luck

I do not know anyone local except folks like me who ride Tri Glides. Having one, I can try different things out myself and see how they work. I am still at the drawing phase (will hit it harder once snow falls here) for some type rear carrier for a couple small coolers behind rear fenders. I for one need my cold water on the road. I seem to throw allot of things around in my head and a few stick.
I would always be open to ideas for any add on regardless of the make and model.
Dennis

Well I honored the discounted price on the products to all that contacted me the last two days. A few more than I listed but that is good. But the "blue light special" has ended.
Thanks to all that ordered, do not feel you will be disappointed.
Now back to the grind of making more rails, and I thought I retired in July!
Dennis Swan

Dennis,
Thank you so much, I got the parts today and am looking forward to getting them installed. Unfortunatly, I will be out of town for the next week, so I will have to wait until then. Again, thanks for the great price, the exceptionally fast shipping, and the extraordinary service.
Darrel

I put the brackets on last night and it does make it set up, took about 1 hr but with mi. great weather I won't be able to ride for a few days. Thanks

I am very interested in this product. My wife doesn't know how to pack a lite bag, so i will probably be buying a trailer soon. I suppose this product will help with leveling the bike while being loaded down with people and gear. My biggest fear about installing this product is, what will it do to my warranty. Would anyone have any idea about this?

I am very interested in this product. My wife doesn't know how to pack a lite bag, so i will probably be buying a trailer soon. I suppose this product will help with leveling the bike while being loaded down with people and gear. My biggest fear about installing this product is, what will it do to my warranty. Would anyone have any idea about this?

The best person to ask that is your dealer, their the ones who could be sh!ts and make life miserable. IMO they shouldn't have any impact on the warranty.

I would be more concerned that pulling a trailor would void the warranty instead of the lift kit.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png