Gun Owners

Re: Guns?You bet,Don't leave home without one!!!

;);)
Not really a gun buff, but I do carry when on my trike. Don't really feel comfortable in an open vehicle in some areas.

Yes, I do have a license, Texas has concealed carry licenses

Adventurer

- - - Updated - - -

;);
Not really a gun buff, but I do carry when on my trike. Don't really feel comfortable in an open vehicle in some areas.

Adventurer

- - - Updated - - -

;)

Adventurer

Lisensed Holder: carry a .38 Ruger revolver. Have shotguns and another pistol for the wiffee. Trying to sell a .25cal and a 16 ga. single shot. Belong to the shooting club at our local VFW and also sometimes ride with the guys from there.

I have a few rifles... No pistols as its a bit of a drama over here to get those (well not if you are in a club and shoot at rages enough.. no chance to carry)

I do like to tinker and most are built from bits apart from the last two... Ironically one of those has to be the most pimped rifles out there.. AR15

A few pics I have at hand of some of them, also have 243AI, 6.5x57AI, 243, 8x57, shot guns and .22's and am building a 338 SAUM when I get time to Ream, thread & fit the barrel :)

7mmSAUM, main hunting rig, new scope mounts since that pic to more the scope forward and get rid on the slip on I used to get the eye relief right

P8150006.jpg

300 RUM... Great fun rifle

DSC_2398.jpg

Son lining up some magpies with the 6.5BR I build for the kids to use

P2280039.jpg

kids other rifle

2012-12-12063334.jpg

Mostly use the rifles for hunting but play with steel targets at range

The only pic I have on this computer with the AR

2013-08-24131123.jpg

:)

Great looking rifle !! -- don't even try to get that thing near the NYS border

well here in the Republic DasMaryland it's not much better. We can no longer bring new AR15's into he state. AR10- same gun different ammo 308's, are ok. AR15's Heavy bars are OK? WTF?
No mags over 10 rounds unless you already own them, then they are legit. Of course if you drive over to PA and buy some who would know?

I also had a few accouterments. Finally decided I need more socks not holsters, belts and what not. I took them to a gun show and got rid of them, well I did a little trading and came home with a S&W Titanium 5 shot 357. Only weighs 15 ounces empty. Bullets weigh that much, LOL.

I got to thinking today, are CCW holders as bad with their accouterment's as Women are with purses or shoes:).

I think I'm running a pretty close tie:laugh:. The belts are both from Captain Itch @ Tennessee Holster Company, IMO he makes a great belt for the money.

pistolsc.jpg

I also dug out my old hunting pistol, Dan Wesson 10" barreled .44mag with Burris scope.

dwesson.jpg

AR 15 with 24 inch button cut stainless floating barrel, muzzle brake, recoil gas control, with 36 power scope. Also AR-15 SPI with 90 round clips, and a made in Belgium Browning .22 Medalist semi auto target pistol.
DSCF0711.jpg

Well Charlie, Thank you. It's all about having fun and enjoying life. :pepper:

Be Safe my friend. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png