Gun Owners

Re: Guns?

Spent week before last shooting prairie dogs with the folks from Ruger. They let us shoot the new Ruger 1911 45 ACP. Really impressed. Fit and function was great. Accuracy was as good as it gets. At least for my 59 y/o eyes lol.

Looks like everyone carries little ones. "The Judge" is my choice on the road. At home I have several choices. Many of which work at long distances. Each has it's own use.

even minnesota has a conceald carry law.. I guess that Ill. politicians really do not trust the electorate.. time for changes...

I'm an old head at Civil War reenactments, so most of my collection are precussion cap rifles, shotguns, and pistols. I've got an original 1862 double barrel cap and ball shotgun...still fires. I call her "Moanin' Lisa".lol The boys in my company presented me with a repro 1862 Remington when I was elected Captain....very nice pistol. I've got a few Colt revolvers, Navy and Army...Army being my favorite style of the two. Of course, I have a .577 cal 1857 Enfield and an 1861 .58 cal Springfield. As for modern guns, my all time favorite go-to gun is my dad's Remington 1100 12 ga. Love that thing! I also carry a Taurus PT 140 Mill. Pro .40cal...sweet little shooter. An assortment of .22's for me and the kids to plink and squirrel hunt with.

Planning on purchasing a 7.62X54R Mosin-Nagant barrel and receiver to put on a modern stock for a hunting rifle. My 12 ga. Mossberg pump is my home defense weapon of choice. I'm currently in the process of building it up with new tactical parts to make it easier to wield in the house.

I usta live in Wash. DC where only the criminals can have guns. But I moved to Maryland where they let honest citizens have guns at least for now. Politicians want your guns so they don't have any worries. Glock, S&W & Colt pistols for my CC, LEOSA Certification, Winchester 30-06, Winchester 30-30 & a Rimington 12ga for home defense. Shotgun & pistols stay loaded, rifles when I go to range.

I have been searching for a new CC. I finally bought a Ruger SR 40 S&W.
It holds 15 plus 1. I had to get used to the weight but am getting comfortable with my new holster. It is a Serpa locking holster. It is designed for a quick draw. Fits very snug and high on my belt.
It is well concealed under a shirt or jacket.

Thought about the new LCP380 for my bride. Only 9.4oz.

Just a few of mine. I use these for carry, have a CCW for Ohio & PA. L to R, Springfield XD in .40 S&W, Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry in .45 acp and a Taurus Ultralite in .38 spl.

gunsr.jpg

Mike,ThumbUp got the Kimber in the 4 inch Pro carry ll with crimson, love this gun.

I believe it was 1994 when I got my permit or maybe 1995 whenever they first came available for my State.

Walther P5 - bought new in Germany in 1982, still in new condition
Springfield XDM - 9mm - nail driver
Sig Sauer P229 - hard to beat
Sig Sauer P238- My favorite carry
Smith E Series 1911 - A work of art
Smith air weight 38 - bought for wife
Colt AR15 SE OD green receivers Magpul loaded accessories
Remington 870 21 in barrel

I Qualified expert in the Army with M16 and colt 45, wife never shot a gun until she met me, always out shoots me with anything you put in her hand and she dosen't practice ever. Go figure, I try and stay on her good side...LOL

I have quite a collection myself. And that's what they exactly are, a collection. I haven't shot any of them in God knows how long! I use to do competition Trap shooting (many, many, MANY years ago). When retirement finally kicks in, I'd like to dust off the guns again and maybe get some shooting time. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png