Review on Harley Tri-Glide

I have had my 2013 Anniversary Edition since June 2013. I have been very happy with the purchase all the way through to nearly 10,000 miles this year. I have done some work on the bike, but nothing that was a problem, just improvements Harley Davidsons need right from the factory. Things to better the sound and torque V&H power duals, Big Louie 2 inch baffle tail pipes, Fuel Pak tuner, Big sucker air filter, lift the rear end (DK Lift), tank lift (DK), Garmin 665 with weather and XM, rear bumper, and lots of Chrome. Like a friend told me, they are not like the old Harley's, they now sell the started kit, and plan on spending another 5K to make it yours. Well I am over 5K but have loved every addition. I previously had HD 2 wheel then went to a Spyder in 2012. I found that I had made a big mistake with the Spyder and took a 5K hit just to get the Harley. Again no regrets, and loving every mile. Just sad that winter is coming and I have to put her to sleep for a few months very soon.

IMG_20130920_181220-Copy_zps6207ae6e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Have you noticed any radiator fluid overflow onto the ground or garage floor after you stop riding? I've heard of some from folks with that engine that are on the two wheel ultra versions.

Have you noticed any radiator fluid overflow onto the ground or garage floor after you stop riding? I've heard of some from folks with that engine that are on the two wheel ultra versions.

I am not sure who you were asking this question. there is no radiator on the 2013 Tri glide. So if to me, answer is no. 2014 MY I had heard of some, but did not see any posted in this thread. I may have missed them if they have.

I have my 2012 Triglide Classic for about six months and I love it. I have a problem with the heat coming from the pipes though. A friend told me that I should take out the cat converter. Good idea or not? Florida gets hot especially in summer.

I have a 2010 Tri Glide and Harley Davidson replaced the entire exhaust system w/air cleaner from Vance and Hines. It had to be tuned with a tuner and Dino-ed. It was the best thing that I ever did to the trike. No more cat and it did not void the warranty. Thanks.......Mark

I have a 2010 Tri Glide and Harley Davidson replaced the entire exhaust system w/air cleaner from Vance and Hines. It had to be tuned with a tuner and Dino-ed. It was the best thing that I ever did to the trike. No more cat and it did not void the warranty. Thanks.......Mark

Harley Davidson didn't remove the cat, Maybe your dealer did.. They [the company] wouldn't condone it'' that would be considered tampering with emissions controls...

2011 Tri Glide

I just bought a 2011 Tri Glide. The only problem I have is I have long legs but short torso and can't really see over the dashboard. I was wondering if HD can lift seat for me or if another seat would be better?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png