Hi from Japan

Sep 16, 2011
Tokyo Japan
Hello, This is RG.yoshi.
I live in Tokyo and I have a Ryo's Grage for customizing tikes.
I am always making trikes for my friends but this time, I made C.Cab Roth trike for myself.
I am happy to sun on the road.
There are only one C Cab Roth trike in Japan and I am very happy to hear your comments.

very nice Yoshi san

been to Japan several times and never seen one of these,, what differentials have you used?

Hello, This is RG.yoshi.
I live in Tokyo and I have a Ryo's Grage for customizing tikes.
I am always making trikes for my friends but this time, I made C.Cab Roth trike for myself.
I am happy to sun on the road.
There are only one C Cab Roth trike in Japan and I am very happy to hear your comments.

welcome aboard glad you joined us. nice trike.

R. C. this is a very nice looking trike but you guy's still drive on the wrong side of the road !!! Ha ha... just kiddin ya...You did one hell of a job on this one love the fat tires !!!

I hope I don't mess this up......

R.G Yoshiの
Trikeの話のフォーラムへの歓迎。 私はこの場所にかなり新しく、これは私の最初Trikeである。 私は私が子供(37年)でからずっと乗馬のオートバイである。 私はある悪い乗馬の時間およびあるよい乗馬の時間、大抵すばらしい乗馬の時間を過した。 それは私達の場所の持つ喜びである。 私は私達が付いている滞在そして分け前たくさん望む。 あなたのTrikeは驚くばかりである!
Rob
メリーランド21154

And for the rest-a-yall'

R.G Yoshi,
Welcome to the Trike Talk forum. I am fairly new to this site and this is my first Trike. I have been riding motorcycles since I was a kid (37 years). I have had some bad riding times and some good riding times, but mostly great riding times. It is a pleasure to have you on our site. I hope you stay and share a lot with us. Your Trike is awesome!
Rob
Maryland 21154

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png