Trigg Trike conversion?

Hi all! Newbie here. I own an HD 2000 FXDWG. Advancing age, the consequences of a joyous life lived as fully as possibly and my new bf, Artie Titus indicate that a trike and a jockey shift lie in my immediate future if I intend to keep riding (and I do).

That said, I'm looking fairly seriously at the conversion kit offered by Trigg Trikes in KY. The versatility appeals, however I'd appreciate any and all input from anyone having experience/knowledge of this product. Thanks in advance.ThumbUp

I considered a Trigg but they didn't make a kit for my 1500 Kawi. I bought a used Voyager instead (not installed yet). What I did like about the Trigg is that they offer an option for reverse.

With a bit of engineering I believe I can have reverse on the Voyager also.

Thanks for the welcome! Happy to be here. As to the "why", my nephew/foster son is still in his 20's. He's also been working with me in our electrical contracting/service company since he was 15 (12+ years ago) and is my sole heir. I am also my grand nephew's legal guardian (he's a straight 'A' HS Sr. and works with my nephew in the business when time permits). Both of them are still young enough to enjoy the unique experience of a 2 wheel ride. The Trigg and a couple of other manufacturers out there allow the option to "unconvert" the old man's "Geezer Glide" after I no longer have need of it, while still affording me the stability/foot clutch/jockey shift I need for my remaining riding years. Ya know, legacy stuff:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png