Trip to WalMart

Mar 20, 2010
Killeen / Fort Hood, TX
Yesterday I was at my local WalMart buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal German Shepherd dog, Harley, and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think, that I had a pet elephant?

So, annoyed at her stupidity, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again.

I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet, and that the way that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the curb to sniff a poodle's ass and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack . . .

Yesterday I was at my local WalMart buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal German Shepherd dog, Harley, and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think, that I had a pet elephant?

So, annoyed at her stupidity, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again.

I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet, and that the way that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the curb to sniff a poodle's ass and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack . . .

I was standing behind you on the curb, that wasn't a poodle it was a schnauzer

I would have loved to be there to see the woman's facial expressions as you were telling your story. I bet you told it so credibly, that the woman felt so embarrassed to challenge you. What an interesting Walmart escapade....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png