Another New Guy!

Feb 20, 2008
Hi Everyone,

P. Stan here! I 'm looking for a new site and I found one!:) I'm in the Charlotte NC area. We ride a 1996 Trike around the SE and in the NC mountains. Anybody in the area?

Last edited:
Hello Stan, welcome to the board. If we all try to add our comments and knowledge we can make it work for the trikers. Thanks for coming in. Have a great week.

Ride Safe

]Hi Katfish,

I'm new to this sort of a website and seems very complicated to me. Thanks for replying just so that I can see that i am connected.

Hey Stan U can Pm me anytime for questions U have about the board or posting. Or just put them on here. I would be glad to help and there are others on here who would help too. Just enjoy and let me know if I can help.

Hey PStan, Come on in and make yourself at home. I think you'll like this site after you play around with it some. Took some of us a little while to figure it out, but just ask and someone will help. :) By the way, I see your from Mooresville. You got a pit crew for that trike?...

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png