Roadsmith HT1800

Sep 26, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
If anyone has the Roadsmith HT1800 on their Goldwing, please give me your review.

If anyone has this kit and is willing to let me test ride it, I would greatly appreciate it. Hard to find in NE Indiana. My previous ride was a 2007 Triumph Rocket III. 16 yrs riding experience.

Thanks!

Brad,
I've had a Roadsmith on my 1800 for 2 years now. I just love it. My previous rides were a 1500 Motor Trike and also an 1800 Motor Trike. They were both straight axles and IMHO rode kinda hard. The Roadsmith is much longer and a smoother ride, however many riders including myself feels that the straight axle does better in twistes. I rode Dill's Gap a few weeks ago, and was very please with the way it handles. We have also made trips to Colorado Springs from Madisonville, KY this year and just really like the bike. Also, Roadsmith will sell you the kit and you can install it yourself. I have a friend that just installed his a few weeks ago. Did it complete in less than two days. Also, if you can make it to Madisonville, let me know. You're welcome to test ride mine.

Your friend,
David

If anyone has the Roadsmith HT1800 on their Goldwing, please give me your review.

If anyone has this kit and is willing to let me test ride it, I would greatly appreciate it. Hard to find in NE Indiana. My previous ride was a 2007 Triumph Rocket III. 16 yrs riding experience.

Thanks!

Hi! I had my 2006 GL1800 triked with a Roadsmith this past February - It is now a 'Wingsmith - and wish I had done this years ago! I'm in La Grange, KY, just 25 miles NE of Louisville on I-71. Feel to ride on down and test drive mine. :wave4:

Had my '06 triked with the HT1800 with Accu Ride in July and love it. Currently on trip in Blue Ridge mountains and this trike eats bad roads for lunch. Loaded with co-rider and baggage and the ride is great. Great touring machine and less complicated than many of the IRS units.

Great conversion, great company, excellent customer service ThumbUp. If you're not doing your own conversion, finding a good installer is a must. I'm very happy with the Trike Shop of Daytona. These guys are superb; before, during and after the sale :D

I had my 2009 Goldwing converted to a Roadsmith trike & I love it!
I did not have to trike my bike .......I wanted to and not sorry I did.
Like everyone has told me that once you get a trike you'll not want to go back to a 2 wheeler and that is just how I feel.

I have a Roadsmith on my 2006 1800 and love it. The ride is smooth, so smooth that the wife can sleep while traveling. I've had it for 2 years and have gone from Panama City, Fla to the Keys and also to north central Indiana on it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png