TT Rally V 2012 REGISTER ONLINE!

Re: TT Rally V 2012 ONLINE!

registered on website and also with Nana, even previously paid for the Buffet and of yet have never recieved any Vouchers for said event. Can some one please check on this and reply.

The link to register is in the first post on this thread.

You can find additional information about our Rally #5 in Maggie Valley, NC at this link: http://www.triketalk.com/forum/rallys-rides/7559-ttr-v-rally-valley-2012-a.html

If you look through the RALLIES & RIDES section of the forum, you'll find pictures and discussion about earlier rallies that will give you a sense of what fun we have. You'll find this is not the "traditional" rally (think Sturgis or Daytona, etc.) but more of a family reunion feel. Good times!

registered on website and also with Nana, even previously paid for the Buffet and of yet have never recieved any Vouchers for said event. Can some one please check on this and reply.

Hi Tom:

Your meal vouchers were sent to you via email on 09/30/11. Please see copy of sent email below. Please check your old mail - I have no notification of that email being returned due to some error.

Nevertheless, I will be more than happy to re-send them to you if the email got deleted.

meal tickets‏
Sent: Fri 9/30/11 4:51 PM
To: tfdoug1800@hotmail.com
1 attachment
tdouglas.doc (11.5 KB)

Thank you for registering online! Attached are your prepaid meal tickets.

Marge

Marge, I must have deleted them as junk or just stupidity. Could you please resend and I will make sure not to delete them this time.
Same e-mail
Thanks again
Tom

I will be happy to do that for you, Tom.

Marge

Marge, I must have deleted them as junk or just stupidity. Could you please resend and I will make sure not to delete them this time.
Same e-mail
Thanks again
Tom

We are all connected with each other by 'heart', and this is what makes this forum so special. We sincerely appreciate all the members and we are always happy to do things for each other. We are all about lasting friendship here - something that matters more in life.

*** LONG FRIDAY RIDE ROUTE "PREVIEW".....Next Year's Friday Route will take in some pieces of the Blue Ridge Parkway, Nantahala Gorge, Smokies Park, Wayah Road Area, and Towns like Cherokee, Bryson City, Franklin, Robbinsville, North Carolina, and Townsend, Tennessee...some Roads will include Hwy 19, Hwy 74, Hwy 28, Wayah Rd, Hwy 129, "The Dragon", Foothills Parkway, Hwy 321, Hwy 73, Little River Rd, Hwy 441......not necessarily in that particular order...already made a few scouting trips, and still finalizing everything.....It will be a GREAT ROUTE....."TRUST ME".....:D ;)

*** This will be the Only "Official Led Group Ride" at the RALLY next year, but as Any of You that know me by now know, I'll be ridin' somewhere most every day, and TRIKE TALK/TOI Members wantin' to tag along are ALWAYS WELCOME.....ThumbUp

:LooksGreat:Skuuter, Is this the "Dry" route and not the wet route we rode this year?

:LooksGreat:Skuuter, Is this the "Dry" route and not the wet route we rode this year?

Like Gorilla said....."STILL FUN" regardless...:laugh:.....Different Route for 2012, using a few pieces of This Year's Route, but adding the "Other Twisty, Lesser Known Part of 28", and a Franklin, Wayah Road, Robbinsville, Nantahala River Gorge Leg added.........again, Ya' gota' "TRUST ME".....:D ;) ThumbUp

Sorry but I don't mind the rain. But that's because I'm weird. Also might be why I ride alone a lot.

I don't mind rain I like to ride to much.Do not care for lightining and high winds though.

Marge, have my meal tickets been reset by e-mailed to me as yet. I have not seen them and I am thinking that if they were sent my e-mail is grabbing it thinking it is junk or spam and deleteing it, because it was declaired junk earlier. Please try e-mailing them to my Wife's e-mail at sdouglas@gmicinc.com
Thanks again,
Tom

Marge, have my meal tickets been reset by e-mailed to me as yet. I have not seen them and I am thinking that if they were sent my e-mail is grabbing it thinking it is junk or spam and deleteing it, because it was declaired junk earlier. Please try e-mailing them to my Wife's e-mail at sdouglas@gmicinc.com
Thanks again,
Tom

Yup - they were re-sent on 12/03/11 but will re-send it to your wife's email address.

FW: meal tickets‏

12/03/11
Reply ▼

Randall Johnston
To tfdoug1800@hotmail.com
Hotmail Active View
1 attachment (11.5 KB)

tdouglas.doc
View online
Download(11.5 KB)
Download as zip
Can you email me back to confirm you got these? Thanks!

I don't want to be disagreeable but it is never fun to ride in the rain.

I also don't want to be disagreeable, but with good raingear, just take the "n" out of the word "never" in the above statement and it will be correct. ;)

And this year for the first time, my schedule at school and my wife's work coincide to let us take time off for the Rally! :wave4: Will be registering tonight from home computer, and setting up a place at the campground.
will the tent sites be grouped close to the RV sites so TT ralliers can be together in the campground too?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png