How many stallion riders in south carolina

Aug 1, 2010
EFFINGHAM, SC
Looking to see if any of the stallion riders from the south carolina area willing to ride and meet somewhere to get a bite to eat, and show their machines...maybe afterwards...ride...the weather is looking great....

Where you from?

Oddoman (dave)
# 667
effingham, south carolina....near florence

Does that offer include someone who is looking for a Stallion? I have only seen one (from Virginia) for about 5 minutes, but it was enough for me to know I want one. But putting down a big non refundable deposit and hoping that the company will resume production is a bit too much. I would like to meet Stallion owners and talk to them and see their machines. And you said before that you go to Myrtle Beach often, looking for good seafood...

BEACHBIKER
Myrtle Beach, S. C.

beachbiker,
i suppose a person interested in a stallion counts for something...lol....i heard thru the grapevine so to say, for sure tbms will make at least 150 more stallions from jan-march? 2012.....need to get in on one of those.....
also i seen from time to time some stallions for sale on the nationwide craigslist.....what is your e-mail address? i can send you a message when we depart for the beach soon....

Oddoman
effingham, sc

Beach Biker

I live in Summerville, if you want to come on down and you can look and ride my wifes Stallion. Send me a PM and we can talk.

it's sad the Summerville dealership closed, but it was a husband and wife team and once he passed away running the business was too painful. Plus all they sold was Stallions, so the stop in production was a big loss.

Anyway give me a yell, maybe we can ride up to effingham and back to see Oddoman.

Beach Biker

I live in Summerville, if you want to come on down and you can look and ride my wifes Stallion. Send me a PM and we can talk.

it's sad the Summerville dealership closed, but it was a husband and wife team and once he passed away running the business was too painful. Plus all they sold was Stallions, so the stop in production was a big loss.

Anyway give me a yell, maybe we can ride up to effingham and back to see Oddoman.

This is sad to hear. I was one of the first to purchase from them. They enjoyed riding together and they ran a contracting business. The sad fact is both of their businesses were hit by the depression. I am sure it is difficult to face difficulty on so many fronts.:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png