Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wil-Mac trike kit

1+ Posts
    User ID

Default Re: Wil-Mac trike kit

Hi Loner;

If you could send a manual my way it would be appreciated.
    I am trying to get my Wilmac registered in another province.
    To much paper work in this country.

Greatwhite

10+ Posts
    User ID

hello Loner,

I know you will not sent everyone a copy of the assembly manual, but I also bought a wilmac trike kit in the Netherlands and I can't get it on the road because they want drawings and manual of the trike to see if this trike really is a wilmac trike.
    They are very stupid here, they have testings results and everything about wilmac trikes but they want more info. PLease will you send me a copy of it, to complete my trike, and that can get it on the road legaly.

greetings
    Chris visser.

User ID

Quote Originally Posted by chrs_vssr View Post
    hello Loner,

I know you will not sent everyone a copy of the assembly manual, but I also bought a wilmac trike kit in the Netherlands and I can't get it on the road because they want drawings and manual of the trike to see if this trike really is a wilmac trike.
    They are very stupid here, they have testings results and everything about wilmac trikes but they want more info. PLease will you send me a copy of it, to complete my trike, and that can get it on the road legaly.

greetings
    Chris visser.
    If you look at the date you will see this is a very old post ,,,,,that being said I think if you PM Loner and he still has it he will send it ,,,,very nice and helpful guy !!
    we all have our faults .....others point them out to us......guess we know what theirs are

10+ Posts
    User ID

That's the problem, i'm new on this forum, and for that, I need to send more then 5 post before I can give him not a pm, on this moment.

greetings
    chris

User ID

Welcome to triketalk!! Just make a couple more post on this thread and you will have your 5. If Loner don't jump in or get back with you, send me a pm and I will should be able to help you out. Tell us more about your trike. We also like pictures !!

User ID

,,,,That's another one that don't mind helping with a wealth of knowledge ,,,,,,,,hello Randy
    we all have our faults .....others point them out to us......guess we know what theirs are

"Tin Man"
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Welcome aboard Chris!

I think you'll find this forum to be a veritable cornucopia of information and knowledge in all things trike. Some of these guys (and gals) have forgotten more than most of us will ever know, myself included! I know I've learned a ton here. All you have to do is ask!

Ride safe!

P.S. POST LOTSA PICS!!
    "The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility, it's right. If it disturbs you, it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed." - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values

User ID

Quote Originally Posted by slick rick View Post
    ,,,,That's another one that don't mind helping with a wealth of knowledge ,,,,,,,,hello Randy
    Hey Rick.. Thanks for the kind words . I do have a copy of the manual Loner has, just might take some time to find where I stored it at.

User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Rsw View Post
    Hey Rick.. Thanks for the kind words . I do have a copy of the manual Loner has, just might take some time to find where I stored it at.
    ,,,in my case that's called OLD TIMERS ,,,had a friend call me yesterday trying to borrow something we both know I have but I didn't put in the same place the last time I used it . Now I've got to hunt ,,,,oh the good old days of youth !!!,,,,,

User ID

OK, everyone who currently needs a copy of the Wilmac manual (hey, no collectors, please) when I sent a couple out many months ago, please PM me with an email address. I'll try to send an email with the manual as attachment. Please allow me a few days to find my historic files with that manual.

Thanks.
    [CENTER][FONT=comic sans ms][FONT=comic sans ms]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][/CENTER]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast