Occupy Harley

I'm tired of the unwashed students having all the fun. I'm therefore organizing an "Occupy Harley" protest. Next July, we all ride our trikes to Harley in Milwaukee and present them with our demands. Not sure what they are yet, but as the students have shown, it is not necessary. We occupy HD until they provide a live band, free beer and food. If anyone wants an Occupy Harley Winter protest, pick a spot in Florida. All that debauchery going on in NYC and I'm missing it. Missed Woodstock also. :GL1800:

I get their frustration, but have not figured out what they think the solution is. Are they trying to change the capitalism type government? If that is their goal they maybe there awhile.

How about Occupy Harley and Occupy Honda sit-ins around the country? Not gonna drive too far for this, but our Goldwing dealer's location would be about right. I can go without a shower for one day (maybe) - as long as they have free food, we'll be good! (No pepper spray, please - we're old.)

Ditto on missing Woodstock. A friend wanted us to go, so I volunteered my VW beetle if he'd chip in on gas. It was only a day ro two until we had 5 of us wanting to go and more lining up. I'd been on a trip in my VW with 4 adults in it and it wasn't pleasant, 5? no way! So I refused and tried to get someone with a larger car to step up, but no takers. So what, it was just a music concert and a long way from Alabama anyway.

Ahh, so I missed a memory - I've got plenty of others to embellish in my coming years.

The Occupy Wall Street protesters have a better chance of getting some Wall Street Fat Cats to listen to them than than any of us have of getting The MoCo to listen.:Joker3:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png