ordered my champion trike

john

TOI - Pennsylvania
May 2, 2008
erie pa erie county
this was the hardest decision i have ever made but i ordered my champion trike last week. found a good instaler only 2 hrs away from home who has been instaling trikes since 1998. my kit will be in march 13TH and he will pick up my bike and i will have my trike oops our trike march 27th. since i live close to erie pa weather should break around middle of april. so no changing my mind now. i think i almost drove my wife nuts. first it was motortrike then csc then hannigan. they are all great trikes but dealers were to far from home. 400 to 700 miles frome home. it is going to be a long nine wks.but my trike is on its way.:D

Congratulations John! You guys will be really happy with Champion, I think. I know I am with mine. The nine weeks will fly by, and then Spring and riding weather!!!! Keep us updated.

Congrats John, I know how U feel. To us it was like a ton of bricks being lifted off our shoulders. Now sit back and think did I do the right thing?? Only Kidding :D all of us 2nd guess ourselves. U R wright all of them are good kits. Have fun and keep reading and asking questions so U will be ready for the big day.

One of the largest trunks rear disk brakes and they look good. . good choice . The others were fine too. I have 2 friend that keep saying I aint ready yet. Neither are getting any younger and one had a hip replacement. They have the feeling that they will not enjoy ridding a trike. Wait till they take the plunge. I did it 7 years ago and wished I did it earlier. :eek:

Congrats John: I'm going through the same thing you went through, I've been driving my wife nuts cause I was.nt sure if I was ready for a Trike. Then I had to narrow it down to which one I would get, I was kinda leaning toward the Hannigan, but no dealers around here, so I decided on the Champion kit, I'm in the process of ordering it now. The people on this board weree quite helpful with the info. Maybe when we get them out in the Spring, we can meet at the Kinzu Dam.

[tis] sometimes we take a ride down to the kinzu dam. i use to live in around that area when i was a kid. my wife and i will be riding in that area when we get our trike. it will be nice to meet you folks this summer. let me know when you whant to meet. john

Big congratulations, John! My Champion trike kit is on order also, due to arrive at Bazooka's shop for installation in early February. We can be new Champion trikers together!

One thing for sure you won't pass each other with out knowing it. I pass a 1,000 motorcycles (sometime even friends of mine ) and don't really recognize anyone. But they ( 2 wheelers ) all say I saw you , you even waved at me. :cool:

Congratulations John!!! Although I don't have a champion, I love my Trike. Best thing that ever happened to me. It is cold, and I am so having PMS!!!! (Parked motorcycle syndrome)

John, I am in great health and love riding my trike. The only downside is I will not know how to act in pretty weather becasue I keep riding in the cold and Rain :)

John, I have a Champion Trike too.I love it on my Roadstar.I'm surprised that it's taking 2 months to get the kit. Usually in the winter it's only 3-4 weeks.Well I guess that depends on where you live.I waited all winter for mine and got it the first of April 08.It was worth the wait. Good luck, Ken

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png