NW Ohio

Oct 27, 2011
Holland, Oh USA
Just wanted to make my first post here. Alittle back ground on me. Im 27 I have been a HD tech for 8 years been working out side of the dealer for about a year now. I have been out to Troup TX for the motortrike class and have installed around 30 kits. I am currently getting ready to install a Champion IRS kit on my dads 07 Road King I am going to start a build thread. This is going to be one trick ride!!

Hello NemoPHD, welcome to the Trike Talk Forum. We are anxious to see the results of your Trike build so take progress pictures as you build it for your Dad. If you feel that you are a great Trike Kit installer, I would hope that you make a profitable business out of it for yourself (there appears to be plenty of business out there). That being said, you may want to advertise your services on our Forum. Good luck with it and we can't wait to see and hear about the results.

Just wanted to make my first post here. Alittle back ground on me. Im 27 I have been a HD tech for 8 years been working out side of the dealer for about a year now. I have been out to Troup TX for the motortrike class and have installed around 30 kits. I am currently getting ready to install a Champion IRS kit on my dads 07 Road King I am going to start a build thread. This is going to be one trick ride!!

welcome aboard glad you joined us. Your experience will be nice to have here. Looking forward to the build. My "07" RoadKing/Champion is great. I have the straight axle.

Welcome aboard Nemo I live in Oregon, my need your services in the near future. Hope the Road King goes well. Was HD dealer local?:wave4:

Thanks for all of the welcomes. What forum should I start the build in? Yes I worked at a local dealer. I no longer work at a dealer, doing work at a shop in Toledo.

Nemo, use either the HD forum or the general forum. As the build process would interest owners of all brands, even though it is a Harley you are working with, the general forum may catch more notice.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png