wire wheels on my trike

great looking Trike (wheels Too). How about some more info on the trike.:cool:

I'm sorry I havent been around!!:D.....I aint been too active trikin in a spell.
If you get this post...or you come to read it,Here it is: frame-1986 softtail
Rear-DNA with a DNA swing arm.Oil tank-homebuilt Handle bars-home built
Floorboards-homebuilt....I wired 'er and had 'er powder coated.
Friend of mine painted the gas tank for a small favor.
The motor is a 66 Harley shovelhead set of cases with Special cylinders made by HYPER-PERFORMANCE out of Iowa-3 13/16" bore and 4 5/8" stroke....The heads are Ported EVO heads with 2.02 chevy style intakes and 1.65 Harley exhausts.....she's got an S&S 561 cam using jims adjustable pushrods and stock Evo lifter blocks
She's spanked a few Twin cam motorsickles in her day up to about 80 mph....thats when I back off and play chicken LOL:D

Your trike looks great! I love the vibe the wire wheels give off...

That is a cool motor you've assembled. I would imagine the reworked Evo heads really wake up that shovel lower end.

Not your run-of-the-mill trike...love the look and the old school mojo!

Thanks Rick!!:D.......................I forgot to mention,I run AV. gas in 'er 100 octane.
Actually I dillute it 3-1 with 93 octane.She runs great and has a nice smooth Idle. the leaded gas even smells better than the anemic piss they pass off as gas that they've contaminated with ethanol.:Trike1:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D-N-R

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D-N-R
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png