Hello from Canton Georgia

Jan 3, 2009
United States
Hey guys... my Trog kit installation was finished last week and I'm having a blast before I take it back for some minor issues. (6th gear light stopped working and the air gage light doesn't work) Guess they will have fun removing the fairing to fix that.

Have been riding for a long time but this is my first trike. Lurked around here before making my scary decision to convert and wanted to thank everyone for their previous posts.

We have other bikes and will enjoy them too for shorter hops. Living so close to the GA mountains it will be interesting to decide which to ride.

Well, Hello right back reksul! Glad to have you with us here in "Tricycle Land"..:) Great lookin ride you got there. I bet you're gonna love it on those twisties up there in North GA. Be sure and check out Mattels post about riding the Dragon this Spring. Would be a good chance to meet some of the other people on here.

Reksul.. Welcome to the board! Nice looking M/T conversion! Please enjoy riding, as those of us in the forzen northland are still in hibernation!

Thanks Jim... I've been on the Dragon many times on the POSE and the Cherohala Skyway as it is less than a 2 hr ride from here.

Great times although the Dragon hype is more of a lizard the way I ride. If ya follow me you'll have plenty of time for site seeing and hamming it up for the photographers. :D

We normally stage at the Iron Horse. A great place if you haven't been there before. Map

UB.. I'll grab an empty Jelly jar and send you a little warmer weather if you think it will help ya any. With my luck it would be room temperature before you opened it though.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Not sure about Ultraboy, but I'll settle for room temp!! I'm freezing (teens & twenties), and we have more snow coming....

I HATE winter!!!! :mad:

By the way, congrats on your conversion!!

Hey there! I want to also add my welcome to the TrikeTalk forum. We love welcoming new members into this happy family. Feel free to join right in at any time :)

Nana.. it's a dangerous thang to get my tongue wagging.. if my lips start to bounce we may all be in deep trouble. ;) Saw where you guys just passed us and headed to FL. Could have parked over here for the night.. we have a great little guest house that I call the Hawg Pen.

Spiritdream... Wifey is from MD/DC area. Gets a great laugh when 1/4" of snow hits Atlanta.. calls us all wimps. 45* here today and sunny but nobody riding !

Anyone else around here from my neck of the woods?

Hello again :)
Your lips waggin' can't be any worse than a bunch of the talkers on this forum! We've got some real nuts on here, and it takes all my time trying to keep them in line!!!! I'm beginning to think it is a lost cause, so you might as well join the fun.

Hmmm. A place to lay over for the night on our way home, maybe. I'll have to look up where Canton is! We are having a wonderful time riding in the warm Florida sunshine. This is a real treat for us Ohioans. We never get riding days like this in Jan/Feb!!!

nice lookin trike... i took a look at the pic album of your bike being triked out...did you get the conversion done here in ga. ? i have the motor trike coupe kit on my goldwing.

vance in milledgeville,ga.

nice lookin trike... i took a look at the pic album of your bike being triked out...did you get the conversion done here in ga. ? i have the motor trike coupe kit on my goldwing.

vance in milledgeville,ga.

Hey Vance.. the conversion was by R&R Trikes in Jasper. They are just north of me about 20 miles.

I took the trike back to them for a re-do on the paint and some silly stuff today. They are very easy to work with and told me not to worry about a thing. All will be as it should be when I pick it up.

It was a little cold but loved the ride. It should be ready sometime next week due to the paint issues but I have a SE Fatboy that will .."just have to do".. for now. :D HEY, tomorrow it's going to be 63 and sunny.

Reksul, welcome to the board. U sound like U will fit in here fine. We have a very diversed group of people and trikes all makes and models. Hope U will get urs back soon and U can get some more miles on it. Ride safe and enjoy.

Thanks for the welcome fish.. will try my best to fit in cause it seems about everyone is a moderator !! LOL

Well not everyone is a moderator :p

We just talk a lot and try to welcome new trikers to the board... better than U saying something and no one coming back to uuuuu!!!!!!!

Besides this way we can keep up with U and if u get out of line we can whack u :eek:

I'm not hard to find... my IP is static so you can go into the admin panel, look up the banning options (they can be found by clicking the arrow on the top drop down screen) and add my IP to the first box on the right of the screen. Just make sure you stack the IP's cause using a ; between IP's in that field won't work properly.

You can't get there from the mod panel though but if you have a point system set up you can upgrade my reputation points to ban me there.

There's also a new version of VBB available too but the benefits are negligible at this point. Just some hack holes were filled.

hehehehe .. I'll be good, I'll be good.. :D

just teasing with you fish... no offense

Hi reksul. WELCOME ABOARD!!!! I checked out your ride in your alblum. Very Very Nice. You will love it. I just also switched to 3 wheels. Really like it. Motor Trike makes a Great conversion.

Noticed the "Shields" on your derby and aircleaner. Are you on the "JOB"?

Ted

Hi reksul. WELCOME ABOARD!!!! I checked out your ride in your alblum. Very Very Nice. You will love it. I just also switched to 3 wheels. Really like it. Motor Trike makes a Great conversion.

Noticed the "Shields" on your derby and aircleaner. Are you on the "JOB"?

Ted

Thanks for the comments and welcome Ted.

Not on the job but some of my family members were. Kinda of a long story.

To make it short.. it was available and I got it "as is". I've added some motor work and lowered the gearing now the conversion.

Welcome Reksul! I am close (Charlotte and Roaring Gap NC). If you have some time please join us for a ride on the Tail of the Dragon. We are just in the planning stages, and I hear you told Nana that you have been there before, so we sure can use some help planning a great weekend ride.

Talk to you soon.

Hey Mat.. I'll do my best.

I posted on the Dragon thread a little while ago.

I do know some of the roads around there and will try to help as much as I can.

Thanks Bazooka.. I'm just hanging around.... The board used to be much smaller until I showed up. That's what they get for asking me to help. :D:eek::D

Some of the guys came over this morning and said.. "let's ride"... yeah, 47* and spitting rain... ugh They forget I don't have a windshield on the Fatboy and the trike is back over at the shop. Told them to come back after 3 today and check on me. I may be ready by then. The outlook for today was 63*. Maybe if I hold my breath the sun will burn through but have you guys seen the weather front just north of GA? WoW

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png