2012 Calendars

Apr 13, 2008
Ohio
The 2012 Calendars are ready!!!!!

Those who have already pre-ordered should have their calendars in the mail to them by the end of this week. :)

To order one or more calendars, please click on the CALENDAR banner on the right side of your screen or on this link:
TRIKETALK 2012 CALENDAR

Follow the simple steps to pay instantly via our secure PayPal account using either your own PayPal account or your credit card. Your order will be mailed out to you within 24 hours.

If you have any questions, please contact me via private message.

<b>Remember..... anyone paying for nine calenders will receive the tenth calender free!<blink><blink></blink></blink></b>

Below is a picture of the cover of our 2012 TrikeTalk.com Calendar.
I encourage you to order one for yourself as soon as possible.... and they make a great stocking stuffer too! I will get yours in the mail within 24 hours of receiving your order and payment.
If you have any questions, please PM me.

Order at this link: TRIKETALK 2012 CALENDAR

TTCal12.jpg

I'm headed out to the post office with another stack of calendars to mail :)
Better get your order in!!! I will get it out in the mail to you within 24 hours.

Calendars arrived Nana, nice variety of trikes. Thanks to all who worked on this project. Two of them going out as Christmas presents.

More calendars will be mailed out today :).
Remember, any orders received will be out in the mail within 24 hours. ThumbUp

The calendars make perfect stocking stuffers, Dean! I'm happy Santa can make good use of them :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png