Brake modification(disabled triker)

Having had a spinal injury and arthritic back and leg problems,i was having problems stopping the Goldwing trike with the standard brakes.Being a member of the National association bikers with disability NABD i was aware of the Kliktronic K Twin levers that they allow grants for there members...
Earlier this year i was lucky enough to have a grant excepted and fitted the twin k brake levers and boy!! what a difference its made to stopping the trike.:10:

kleversfitted002.jpg

kleversfitted001.jpg

I have since had the top short lever that operates the front brakes changed for a long lever,same as the lower rear brake lever...Has suffer arthritus in hand also and could,nt get enough brake leverage stopping the trike and teardrop trailer that i now tow

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png