Re Tagalong trailers

Check the old classified section here, there was one for sale several months ago. He may still have it. I don't see the point in not having wheels. The weight is just an extra load on rear tire and shocks and it looks weird IMOP. curley

Hi if you need more room for going on trips buy a trailer --it can hold what ever you need to bring --you will buy one later after you use the tag along for awhile it dont hold much and puts all the weight on the rear --pullin a trailer with a trike is great you wont know its there -- i bought a trailer with a car top carrier mounted on it cheep cleaned it up painted it and it looks great good luck

I agree with you. On long week end trips you don't need a trailer, but just someway to take along, say, a roll-aboard sized bag, right? While I have no experience with the TagAlong itself, I did have one of the Trike Talk members fabricate a small rack that mates with the Trike's trailer hitch. Weighs 15 lbs (or 7kgs for you). Add on the bag / duffle bag & we have at most, 30 additional pounds on the rear end! Hardly any great additional burden for the back tires!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HDtriglide

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HDtriglide
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png