Stallion Dual Exhaust

Installed Bazooka's dual exhaust system on my Stallion and it sounds better and runs stronger. Install is a breeze and I rate this upgrade as the BEST add on I have done so far.The quality is first rate and the stilleto tips realy make the back of the trike look great! Most bang for the buck so far!

Re: Dual Exhaust

I've seen one and they appear to be 2-3" lower than the OEM exhaust. If they're not able to be raised, won't they have a tendancy to drag/scrape over speed bumps or curb entrances etc.?

I've seen one and they appear to be 2-3" lower than the OEM exhaust. If they're not able to be raised, won't they have a tendancy to drag/scrape over speed bumps or curb entrances etc.?

Ive had this exhaust on MJ's Stallion for almost 3 years. Never drug a pipe yet.

Installed Bazooka's dual exhaust system on my Stallion and it sounds better and runs stronger. Install is a breeze and I rate this upgrade as the BEST add on I have done so far.The quality is first rate and the stilleto tips realy make the back of the trike look great! Most bang for the buck so far!

Thanks for the report Alan.

My exhaust system is configured to the same height as stock and uses the same hangers as stock, we do add one to the left side, same position as the right side stock one. The appearance of it sitting lower is maybe because the stainless tips are larger and wider in diameter (except for the stiletto tips). The larger diameter tips would affect the clearance slightly, maybe an inch, but as short as the rear end is it hasn't presented a problem in loading, unloading, etc. My newest systems are shipped with the tips not welded on so that the owner can tuck them more underneath the rear and even tilt them up slightly before tacking, screwing or clamping them in place, thus maximizing clearance. Ive got dozens of members here that are running my system and they all seem to be happy.

whitestallion-1.jpg

whitestallion-1-1.jpg

I Love my Dual Exhaust from Zook. I get so many compliment's on mine. Makes it look better and gives it a deeper sound. Love, Love, Love it.....

2 years for me as well no problems never drags, still as shiney as the day I put in on. To me this is the NUMBER 1 purchase any Stallion owner should make.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png