Tools

Jun 29, 2011
Palm Bay,FL USA
I have been a Harley rider for a lot of years and still am. I bought a 2012 Honda with a CSC kit. I am curious as to what Honda owners carry for tools.

Wrench to fit lug nuts on rear wheels and big enough wrench to take them off if necessary. Also, small scissor jack. I'm not familiar with CSC mechanicals, but you might want to carry wrenches that might be needed that are not in your Honda toolkit which is metric.

Good riding and hope you need none of those tools! :)

I have an old Military canvas bag that is about 5 wideX 5 high and 10 deep w zipper in the top down its length. I carry wrenches up to 19mm & same sockets, couple of plugs, bulbs, tire patch kit, jumper cables, compressor, allen wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers & everything else in that bag. I may be in overkill but on the trike its not like you can just lock it up and hitch a ride and expect that bike ( trike) to be whole when you return. Tools cant fix everything but out here in south Texas sometimes the towns are far between and cell phone service can be ZERO so no amount of AAA or road service is going to help if you cant call them....The tool kit doesnt take up much room as its just lives in the middle of the lower trunk and while i may never need it i darn sure do not want to have to leave the trike out on some isolated road due to an issue i could have easily fixed with a common screwdriver & many a time my kit has been needed to assist someone else who is disabled for one reason or another.... Some folks could ride half way around the world and never pack a tool one and others will always be in need of a tool while on the road...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png