baker plus 1 oil pan runs drive belt on '09 t/g

Re: baker plus 1 oil pan rubs drive belt on '09 t/g

tried to edit title. called baker and told them this and sent pick. waiting
sorry if this is a second posting.oil pan now holds 4 1/2 qts w/ oil filter change.sent baker the pics today. so waitilg for
slim to reply.

Last edited:
local dealer has 5k on his baker plus 1.5 and it has rubbed off some of the paint, as the b/pan is thicker. but hasn't hurt the belt.
t/g now holds 4 1/2 qts oil with oil filter change.
the main reason i went with the b/oil pan was to get more oil in the sump
to help keep the oil temps down.

local dealer has 5k on his baker plus 1.5 and it has rubbed off some of the paint, as the b/pan is thicker. but hasn't hurt the belt.
t/g now holds 4 1/2 qts oil with oil filter change.
the main reason i went with the b/oil pan was to get more oil in the sump
to help keep the oil temps down.

It will be interesting to see how well it does for you when caught in some traffic jams. I could be totally off base but I figure it will help initially but in a long stop and go you end up with oil just as hot as a normal oil pan but just more of it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png