Happy Thanksgiving!

Same to you, Rich. Hope everyone has a very happy and safe Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. Praying for peace in your lives.....

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Trike Talk friends who celebrate it. We, in Australia, do not observe this holiday and I must admit I do not know a lot about it, only what I see on the idiot box, and we all know how accurate that is!!!!!
Sooo..... to all my Trike Talk friends celebrating Thanksgiving..... I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday with those you love, be they family and/or friends. xxxx

Since we are still here after more than five years, we at The Trinity Trike have a lot be thankful for. And although just like the other Bible based holidays of Christmas and Easter, Thanksgiving too has been uber commercialized, we in America still have much to be thankful for -- including opportunities to make major "course corrections" next year!!

Bob Witte
The Trinity Trike

Wishing all of our "TRIKER" friends a very warm & wonderful Thanksgiving with family & friends... Those who can ride today be thankful & Ride Safe.. Charlie D & Marietta ThumbUp

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

From Bill and Julie in Cleveland, OH, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families. Let the shopping games begin!!!
They have been starting the Christmas holiday season way back in the late Summer and into Fall!
Oh well, it is good for the economy at least.

Happy Holidays to Everyone.ThumbUp

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

And a wonderful holiday season to everyone who passes through here! We consider all of you our 'family'!!

Special greetings to our great Trike Owners International members, too! May the joy of this time be in your hearts forever!

Our very best wishes to you,
Scalp Hunter & Blondie Gal

Happy Thanksgiving & 2 weeks

Hope everyone has a wonderful THANKSGIVING! And I am thankful it is only 2 weeks to go till I get my trike.:10:

The kit is here but there are others a head of me;)
But I'm getting closer Thank goodness.

Doug

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png