Triketalk support for Aussies

3WHELAR

TOI - Australia
Feb 4, 2010
Melbourne Victoria Australia
Well greetings from the Austrailan TOI Rep, and welcome to this forum one and all, 3WHELAR here, Zook and the team at trike talk are totally committed to triking globally and have created this forum for the aussies use, as your TOI rep on the ground here I invite you to post often and don't let the time zones deter you from doing so.

Those of you that are planning to attend the United Trikers AGM in Lakes Enterence Victoria in 2012, I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible there and interacting with our interstate trike friends I will of course be reporting back to the global community through this forum the ins and outs of the event, and encourage all aussie TOI's to attend, locally if I can assist you with anything feel free to call me on 0417 575 259. we will be calling for TOI reps at a state level so if you have the interest and would like to rep your state let me know. I'm in victoria, so if you can help in you home state let's chat, all that is needed is a little time and a desire to help grow triking globally like the rest of us here in triketalk and its affiliate groups all over the globe.

Enjoy the threedom and this new forum.:wave4:

Regards TOI REP for Australia

3WHELAR aka Pete

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png