Hello to all the British Trikers...

Help, HELP!! There is a huge fiery ball in the sky, making me want to put my chores aside and get out on the road. What shall I do?

First decent day for ages and I have a honeydoo list longer than my arm.

Go in your castle and be merry, for this too will pass! We do this in NH, because as a rule it too will pass, and dreams of riding the country lanes is just a dream!
Wait till the big ball in the sky smiles at you for over 15 hours, then you may bring your steed out of the castle and ride the country lanes. But, enjoy your steed, for the blast of the north wind will surely come earlier and earlier as age catches up with you!
Take heart, for the country lanes will linger forever, were you will enjoy them for a short time while on earth!
Thought for the day!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

My steed is at the shop getting a heated seat so that I can enjoy those country roads even when the big ball in the sky isn't out for 15 hours a day. And Rosy, don't remind us of those years passing by getting shorter and shorter. When you have to work they don't seem to get shorter.

Oh so true my Fair Lady, but take it from a person who could be your Grandfather, the time will come when you wished there were 30 hours to a day!
I remember hearing this from a person, at about the same ages as you and I, and me thinking, what is he nuts, the day does not go fast enough for me to get out of work, why 30, well, now I know what he was speaking about.
Take from person who has been there and done that, and maybe has a Tee shirt to prove it!
See you soon my Fair Lady & give Jim our best.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Ha! I don't think you're old enough to be my Grandfather (at least I hope not!) I am living (and working) for those days when I will be wishing for more time in my days and by then we'll be somewhere down south where my steed actually comes out of the stable for more than 3 months out of the year!

I hate this cold & rain!

So, here is a question for you, if you are 33 or younger, there is that possibility!
Oh we'll, that's all from here, have a great night and I hope your day and Jim's went well.
See you in a few!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Having been a member for sometime it is great to have a wee sub forum. Trike is now away for the winter so will not be on the road until March 2012

Hello too ALL of Our British Trikers....Hope You Folks enjoy Your (as The Wolf says) "wee" sub forum...Really interesting reading....I "hang out" in here reading pretty often....Keep it going Folks.....ThumbUp

hi from shropshire in england, i ride a 1275 auto trike and in the process of building another trike using the smart car 600cc turbo engine.

Hi 69

I'm in Cumbria I considered your idea after test riding a Triktec loved it but the price was too rich or me.

Do you visit UK Trikers?
Tom

I did. Got told I was a spammer first time I visited. Didn't know that the guy that runs the forum doesn't like the crowd (or at least the owner) that built my trike. Tried a second time and had posts edited.

Gave up in the end.

Use a forum up here in Scotland called (can you guess?) Yep, it's called Scottish Trikers. Unfortunately it is so busy when you go there you have to wait until the tumbleweed roll by before you can post anything :laugh:.

Yep UK Trikers is an odd one at times. I got a page full recently for not asking permission to post about my local Cumbria Tikers:gah:

How's the build coming along?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png