Time to say goodbye!

kiorana123

TOI - New Zealand
Friends, I have really enjoyed my time on Trike Talk. Some will know that I have had real difficulty in mastering the science of trike riding, despite my best efforts. Well this evening I waved goodbye to my Champion Ultra conversion as it begins a journey to Trademe in NZ and I hope a new good home. Nana thank you for your support and Baz, but now it is time to realize that after 40 + years of motorcycling my brain does not want to compute new skills.

So I hope I get a good price and then I can buy a new Harley to ride to the HOG rally in Dunedin in February. If you know anyone in NZ that wants a great trike, it has everything on, get them to look at Trademe. Some dreams are not to be. Blessings for Advent and Christmas. It has been a great journey and I trust the roads and horizons will open for me again soon, this time on two wheels! In ten days we are off to CA and MS so look forward to seeing some bikes while we are there. "Happy Trails To You All," Ian. :Angel:;)

I'm so very sad to hear this news, Ian! I know how much you wanted to work through this. But as long as you are still able to get out and ride, you will be great! We wish you much joy and health in the year ahead, and special blessings at Christmas :).

Ian I'm shattered for you. Sorry that I haven't given you the time you needed but we are still struggling with the new race bike. If it dosn't sell I will have free time over Xmas. I'm sure I can help you to adjust if you can give it a bit more time. Keep in touch. :Trike1: Baz.

Dammit Ian, keep the trike AND get a bike! I have a 2010 tri glide that is the only machine my wife will ride with me. I have had a vulcan 900 custom for two years, and today, I took delivery on a Tequila Gold Victory Vegas Jackpot. I have died and gone to heaven!

Mike

PS I am 72 and full of p___ and Vinegar

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png