Hello from Mid-MO

Nov 30, 2011
Leasburg
Hello, Sam and Carol here. Just wanted to say hi and tell everyone we are really enjoying our new 2012 HD TriGlide. We've been lurking for sometime and think is a great forum to be members of.

Sam

Welcome Sam & Carol. Passed right by you 2 weeks ago on the way from Long Island to Tucson. Stopped in Joplin with sleet and freezing rain at night.

Welcome from Anderson, MO! Sweet ride you've got there, glad you decided to come aboard! Don't forget to sign up for TOI - no dues, no rules, no meetings, just a chance to get together and ride - the best kind of club!

welcome also try v-twin forume, and touring h-d forume.com. best thing you can do for your trrike is swap out to spectro oils. and for summer red line 20x60 syn motorcycle
oil for the engine , and especially the r/l gear oil for the tranny. guys with '11 t/g's have been haveing bearing problems in the tranny. and the syn3 is way too thin for the tranny. an i go to rolla alot from northern ind. see ya. roll on and throttle-up.hurry and enter for tthe contest on this site.p/m wheels.

Last edited:
Welcome glad ya'll joined us. Ya'll have a great rest.in Sikeston (home of the throwed rolls)and a nice ferry that goes to Hickman,Ky. I have been there twice and really enjoyed it.RIDE SAFE

Hello, Sam and Carol here. Just wanted to say hi and tell everyone we are really enjoying our new 2012 HD TriGlide. We've been lurking for sometime and think is a great forum to be members of.

Sam
Caught you Sam:Excited:, been lurking here myself. Congrats on the new ride hope to see you all Saturday.

Caught you Sam:Excited:, been lurking here myself. Congrats on the new ride hope to see you all Saturday.

Hey Mo Lee, imagine seeing you hanging out here, bet you are trying to pick up a few secrets for the project I hear you are working on. ThumbUp We should make the Saturday event if things don't change...see you soon.:Excited:

Sam

Hey Mo Lee, imagine seeing you hanging out here, bet you are trying to pick up a few secrets for the project I hear you are working on. ThumbUp We should make the Saturday event if things don't change...see you soon.:Excited:

Sam
Yep still studying front ends, should be the last major hurdle.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png