Full throttle saloon

My wife and I just made a reservation in Hill City, SD during the rally for our 1st experience. We found a cabin that sleeps 6 with a BR and shower for just over $100/day. Of course we are 40 miles from the party. Interested in checking out the Chip and FTS.

If you haven't been to Hill City you'll like it, what ever you do steer clear of Slate Creek Grill, the food is nasty.

The show " Full Throttel Saloon" gets old. Every year, it's the same old thing. I quit watching especially when the Flaunt Girls became the Flab girls. Man, do you not notice how wide and "hippie" those girls have become. I guess if you only work 6-7 days a year, theres a lot of down time to eat bon-bons and fried chicken.

The show " Full Throttel Saloon" gets old. Every year, it's the same old thing. I quit watching especially when the Flaunt Girls became the Flab girls. Man, do you not notice how wide and "hippie" those girls have become. I guess if you only work 6-7 days a year, theres a lot of down time to eat bon-bons and fried chicken.

They are a little on the chunky side, but then that just means theres more to love:D.

There are an awful lot of good and not so good TV shows that never get to OZ. FTS being one. We watch it on the net,though. Not taken too seriously we enjoy it. Good to see the idiot element burning money,at the bars,t-shirts & tattoos plus more. The truest part of the show was in the first series ( I think ). At the burn out pit the camera is on Ballard, engine roaring in the background. Then a "Bang", Ballard rubs his hands with glee and says ' There's another $140 for my tyre shop".
Yes,Ballard has a head that can usually be seen spinning at the car wash but he does use it to generate money. That's what he is all about.
There is nothing near that scale here in OZ so it's interesting.
Hmm, I also noticed the dancers were getting a bit hefty, nothing wrong with being well rounded.

You can't even get a room for 100 bucks a night during the rally-and every thing is booked up months ahead. Just a camping spot is 100.00 plus-per person each night. even rooms in Spearfish (20 miles away) are 100.00 nightly- during the rally if you can find one!

This year 8 of us rented a private home on the hill in Deadwood for 3 days which was allot cheaper than all of us renting motel rooms at $120+ if you could find one at all. Sturgis is a pricey place during rally time, and for sure the Full Throttle is too. Paying $12 for two drinks makes this former bar owner cringe but, what the heck, ya can't take it with ya ! :laugh: The bike museum is well worth touring for sure. Brings back many good memories of some of the bikes I've owned in years passed, and wish I had them back,, just to sell them once again at 50 times more than I did back in the day :AGGHH:

Good Ole Sturgis... I went twice, back in 99 and 2000 with World Championship Wrestling when we held the Road Wyld Pay Per View. I was the doctor - chiropractor for them for several years.

I actually rode out with Bill Goldberg and it was quite interesting being photod on the highway every inch of the way.

About ten or so of us went to Deadwood, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bishoff, Sting, Rick Steiner, DDP, and several others. It was one heck of a time with free drinks, free food, and free shirts from just about everyone there.

Goldberg was doing interviews and tossed me the WCW World belt and told me to just hang on to it for awhile. Jay Leno saw me with and yelled for me to come over. He introduced himself and actually thought I was one of the wrestlers. At 6 ' 4", it may be understandable. I explained I was just their chiropractor, and he got a good laugh out of it. We spoke bikes for about 20minutes.

Hulk and I were born the same day, same year, so they always had a huge bash for him up there, and I always thanked him for the party. He was a great sport about it.

I still stay in touch with Kevin Nash, Sting, and alot of the other guys from WCW, and the boys in WWE and TNA.

Sturgis for me was a blast.

2 bb

'

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png