Hi from North Georgia!

Hi folks! I just registered here. I ride a 2012 CVO Street Glide, but my wife has decide to Go Trike! We're BOTH excited! She's excited because she's realized that riding a trike will be much easier for her than riding a two-wheeler and she'll enjoy the riding experience a lot more. I'm excited because she'll enjoy the whole riding experience a lot more, and will thus want to ride with me more, and we can have a lot of new adventures together!

I am looking around for a trike for her now. We are undecided whether to go new or used. We would want a Tri Glide, and there are some at the local dealers here new that I could bling out for her. But if I could find a used one, that might work, too. Haven't really started looking yet, as she just finally made this decision today.

Anyway, here we are. She will be registering soon, too.

A big TrikeTalk welcome to both you and your wife. You are right -- she will love having her own ride! I recommend it highly, and expect the other women here will agree with me. Check out our classifieds section for some great used trikes. If you are settled firmly on a Triglide there may be a limited number listed here, but perhaps you'll see a conversion that catches her eye and might be worth considering :).

Hi there. I am from Kennesaw and bought a trike a couple of years ago. I love it for trips but also like the two wheel one for the mountains. I looked for a while in GA also. Found several nice used bikes in Jasper at R and R Trikes. I have bought several accessories there - very nice people to deal with.

Mary

Hi folks! I just registered here. I ride a 2012 CVO Street Glide, but my wife has decide to Go Trike! We're BOTH excited! She's excited because she's realized that riding a trike will be much easier for her than riding a two-wheeler and she'll enjoy the riding experience a lot more. I'm excited because she'll enjoy the whole riding experience a lot more, and will thus want to ride with me more, and we can have a lot of new adventures together!

I am looking around for a trike for her now. We are undecided whether to go new or used. We would want a Tri Glide, and there are some at the local dealers here new that I could bling out for her. But if I could find a used one, that might work, too. Haven't really started looking yet, as she just finally made this decision today.

Anyway, here we are. She will be registering soon, too.

welcome aboard glad you joined us. Depends on the deal for new or used.

Hi there. I am from Kennesaw and bought a trike a couple of years ago. I love it for trips but also like the two wheel one for the mountains. I looked for a while in GA also. Found several nice used bikes in Jasper at R and R Trikes. I have bought several accessories there - very nice people to deal with.

Mary

A riding bud told me about R & R just yesterday. Thanks for the reference.

We were actually IN Jasper yesterday on the North Georgia Toy Run. They said we had 1500 bikes! That's where my wife saw a beautiful new Tri Glide Ultra that was being ridden by a woman who had been through a Softail Deluxe and a Touring bike, and had nearly decided to give up riding because it was just not fun for her on two wheels. She was constantly concerned with turning, and handling the bike in general... same thing my site had been feeling.

My wife and I talked with her for awhile, and she told us that the TG had changed EVERYTHING, and now riding is fun for her again - because she no longer has to deal with handling a two-wheeler, and she can just enjoy the ride.

That convinced my wife that a TG Ultra is the way to go for her. I just want her to enjoy riding with me again! She's actually a very good rider, but doesn't feel confident handling the 900-pound Police E-Glide she is riding now, and she is tired of the "hassle" of riding it.

btw... if you guys think you've seen NGH's bike before, it's because you have.

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/harley-trikes/8282-how-change-cams-2007-up-harley.html

Ken, you really didn't think you were going to get off that easy around here did ya??

:D:D

:busted: Dang Moderators! I was hoping I could go stealth in here... :Trike1:

Oh, and yes, I've already told him he is coming to the TT Rally.

bwhhhhaaaaaa

WILD HORSES couldn't keep us away from the TT Rally, Wiz! But everyone there will have to put up with my two-wheel Rolling Jukebox... :Joker3:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png