Running Lights

sure they are replaceable, do you have a soldering iron?
the stock are H-3 55 watts.
they are easy to get to but you do have to cut a wire and therefor the need for a soldering iron.

there is a screw or bolt holding the light in place.
there is a plug about a foot down from the light.
take the bolt out and unplug the the cable and you can pull the light assy out.
to get to the bulb you must take the light assy apart, now you will see the h-3 bulb with the hot wire soldered in and the ground wire screwed in.

not sure what the part number is as mine went bad right after I got it and I was at the Daytona dealer (gone now) and Russ reached down and loosened a couple of nuts/bolts, pulled up to unplug the old one, plugged in the new one and tightened to bolts back while I was standing there. Pretty quick and easy if you ask me. I have a 09 Stallion and they have a newer and brighter bulb than the 08 model as I was told.
Tomg

tomg let his dealer do the job, you can take the light assy out as I said in an earlier post but you can not get to the bulb without taking the light assy apart.
in it you will find an H-3 bulb and it is 55 watts.

and since you don't believe me give TBMS a call and ask them, of course you could do like I said in post #5 and do the job yourself.

Can you replace your driving lights low beam with the Silver light bulb or LED lights? My low beam kept popping out of the assembly and the last time the bulb got hung up and now it won't come out of the assembly. It looks bent. I'm also having trouble with the left rear light. We duck taped it back in until we can get it to a dealer to fine tune everything. I just got the bike on Dec. 8 and have only been able to ride a couple of times.
Jae, Central OK #626 '09 Blue with Mustang stripes

from OK City to Troup, Tx is about 320 miles, that is where the factory is located.
if the Stallion was bought after Jan of 09 you still have the warranty. take it there and they will fix all things wrong.
you will have to call them and set up a time but if you trailer it you can leave it and pick it up later.
call Nick at 1-888-783-3348 and set it up.

INSTEAD OF soldering THE WIRE TOGETHER, I USED A BUTT CONNECTION SO I CAN PULL THE WIRE LOSE THE NEXT TIME A BULB BLOWS ON THE RUNNING LIGHTS.....AND THE BULB IS AT A ADVANCE AUTO OR AUTOZONE......

ODDOMAN
2010 #667
EFFINGHAM, SOUTH CAROLINA

Thanks Silverdevil for the suggestion. We are going to tour the factory, in Troup, in April when we go to Tyler for a regional rally for the American Trike Riders. There are a few things that we'll have them fix, but until we go, I'm having it checked out by the dealer in Afton. The dealer is a friend who is going to go over everything and fix what is needed right now, like the headlight and taillight. They both keep falling out of the holder.
Jae, Central OK, #626 '09 Blue/Mustang stripes
Assistant OK State Director
American Trike Riders
Founding Member #33-1

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png