Bike Lift

Thanks for the pics, it's good to know the adapter works. I have a Pitbull Jack, I'll be contacting Pitbull about getting one to use when servicing my wife's new Triglide.

Thanks for the pics, it's good to know the adapter works. I have a Pitbull Jack, I'll be contacting Pitbull about getting one to use when servicing my wife's new Triglide.
No Problem. I found to position the lift first then install the adapter from the other side of the bike next. They do include instructions. Price was 58 bucks and free shipping.

Good Luck

as long as you have strenght in your leg its no problem..I use a bar in my bottle jack with my arm and have no problems lifting the bike. about 2-3 minutes tops to raise it all the way.

Here's a couple Pics of the adapter on my Pit Bull lift.
on_lift.jpg

Here's a side shot showing the lip that hooks the lift rail.
5_1_half_front_to_back.jpg

Has anyone used the J&S jack, does it work on a TriGlide? Thanks
I looked up the jack..I dont think that optional adapter from pit bull would work on a J&S jack..I also would not think it would lift the trike..

Mine would lift the trike but not the whole bike without the adapter

The adapter for the Tri Glide appears high, will it roll under or have to be inserted afterward ? Thanks, I will have the new Pit Bull jack.
you will have to insert it afterwards..its real simple..just make sure to align the jack/adapter into positon

If you want to use a J&S jack you would have to unbolt the left frame pad and add two 1 1/2 " angle iron drill holes to match the lift arm and yer all set

I looked up the jack..I dont think that optional adapter from pit bull would work on a J&S jack..I also would not think it would lift the trike..

Mine would lift the trike but not the whole bike without the adapter

I have the J&S jack.it will not lift the trike(just the front) and the tubeing on the J&S is square not angle so i doubt it would work.I e-mailed J&S to see if they were going to design an adaptor but never heard back

I used a simple Sears Craftsman to get mine up but boy was that sketchy! I have photos in an album on here. I looked at the Pitbull model at the big bike show we just went to, $400 at the show for the basic, manual lift. Never mentioned an adapter though. Which part of the trike does the adapter support? Fore or aft?

Rob

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png