CSC Dealer Search

Dec 16, 2011
roseburg oregon
We have decided we want to purchase a CSC trike kit for our 2006 Goldwing. Does anyone know of a dealer in Oregon? We contacted 4R Fun in Junction City, but have not received a response from them. So we are looking for someplace else to go. :GL1800:

If you strike out in OR, and want to consider other locations, then Mike at JBJ Cycles in the Los Angeles area (Santa Ana, actually) is a great dealership. Family owned & run. Works on my 03GL CSC. I would not hesitate to give JBJ 5 stars.

Patrick at CSC can be most helpful. He steered me right on his suggestion for me to travel a few miles to Lousiville and talk to Bob Morton. Call him and chat with him about it.

Don't Go to 4R Fun in Junction City. CSC referred me to them with my '10 Cobra XL conversion to have the driveshaft welded. When I questioned the owner he had never done one before and I told him he wasn't practicing on my new Trike he told me he didn't like my attitude. So what? I've been a mechanic for over 40 yrs. and am a certified welder and have an A&P mechanics license. I didn't weld my driveshaft. I bought a CV joint from Mtn Trikes in North Carolina and couldn't be happier. If you have the driveline welded you are not able to remove the driveshaft without moving the rearend back or pulling the engine. This info was from Scott at CSC.

I'd find another dealer to install your kit. There's one in Washington and several in California. Don't go to 4R Fun in Junction City. Sisters, Oregon

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png