TriGlide communication

I know this question has probably been asked a 100 times so I ask forgiveness first>

I have a 2012 TriGlide and got the communication headset that came with it. The question is what is the best headset for my passenger? She has a Fulmar flip front helmet?

Thanx!!!!!

Harley has both the headset around the back of the head and the velcro into the helmet type. I have both and have the velcro in a warmer helmet for winter and use the other set with a very open half helmet when warmer. Probably best I don't set up my wife with a headset since that might cause me to look for cliffs to ride off of.:EvilTwinNana:

I recomend the Harley headset. I wear a half helmet year round with the factory headset in a Scorpion half helmet and my wife wears a Scorpion half in the summer, a 3/4 spring and fall with no problems. She wears a Nolan full flip helmet for winter with a stock Nolam mic and the only problem we've found is that I don't always hear everything she says (a good thing at times). Hopefully this will help you. Have never tried the H-D wrap around mic so can't say.

We have great sucess with the Harley behind the head sets. However, if I use the full face set and my wife uses the behind the head set, we get problems even though both sets are standard Harley issue.

If anybody has a fix for this, please let me know.

I don't want anything blocking my hearing - as bad as it already is. Some localities even ban headsets.
Since I very rarely use the CB, I prefer the hand held mike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png