Hello from Oklahoma!

Feb 9, 2009
Bristow, OK
As my signature implies, I pastor a church and started riding motorcycles in 1960. I am on my third Gold Wing, a 2005 Roadsmith trike, and my third Harley-Davidson, a 2001 Road King. At age 73 I thank God that I can still ride and serve Him. Although I also have a pick-up truck, my Gold Wing trike is my primary mode of transportation for my church work and pleasure. I average 1400 miles per month, always wear protective gear, including a helmet, and am known in my community as the "biker preacher". I just love to ride! Unfortunately, the doctor has told my wife she can no longer ride, so I have converted my Harley to a solo seat, but will leave the Wing alone. Looking forward to some pleasant conversations on this forum. Pastor Bill

Welcome aboard, Pastor Bill. So glad you found our group, and I trust you find this forum informative, friendly, and a positive place to be. How sad for both of you that your wife can no longer ride with you! I know you will miss that. Again, welcome to the forum!

Hi Pastor and so glad you found us! Just jump right in and ask, answer, or just talk like the rest of us. My Grandfather was a pastor for a little over 60 years till he passed away. Never could get him on a bike though...:) I know you'll meet a lot of new friends here, so just enjoy.

Welcome aboard, Pastor Bill!

It's too bad your wife can't ride with you any longer. Maybe she would enjoy checking out this forum occasionally too. If she can't ride, at least she can read and talk about it!

Welcome to the board from SW Missouri Pastor Bill! i see you're about 30 miles on the other side of Tulsa, only 2 or so hours away. We have been known to get over your way just to ride to get lunch. Should get together some Sunday morning for a ride. Oh, um, scratch that, we'll be in church. Bet you will be too!:eek:

Welcome, pastor bill
Glad to have you aboard. Hope you have many more years of serving the Lord and triking.

Thank you all for your kind words of welcome. It appears that I have been led to a great group of riders. Yes, I will be in church on Sunday mornings and usually spend Sunday afternoons visiting, conducting services in a local nursing home, or getting ready for a Sunday night service. So, Sunday is usually a day dedicated to the Lord's work. However, I have been know to get on the bike and ride on a pretty Sunday afternoon and do the Lord's work by enjoying the beautiful landscape He created. (At least that's what I tell the members of the congregation!) I tktry to reserve Saturdays for my pleasure rideing, but that does not always work out. Fortunately, I do get to ride each day doing my Church work. Today I had a rake kit put on the trike and then to Tulsa for hospital visits. I do get a lot of looks when I park in the reserved clergy parking spaces, take off my rideing gear, and walk away in my black "clergy clothes". God Bless each of you, Pastor Bill

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png