how many aussie members

Hello all, Thought it was about time to get off my ass and say hello. I'm not much of a forum person for no other reason then I just don't seem to find the time..? Also my wife works from home and spends a lot of time on the computer and I can't complain about that as she keeps me in the lifestyle I'm accustomed to....:cool: Yep... I'm retired..!!ThumbUp I'm an American, though I have lived in Australia for 40 years and I live in the Hinterlands of the Sunshine Coast. My trike is a 1996 Harley FLHT fitted with an FBI conversion and a Revtech 110 motor. We don't ride as often as we would like to ( refer back to wife's work commitments...) but we enjoy the trike immensely when we do get the chance. I'll do my best to keep and eye on happenings with TOI Australia but I can't guarantee how successful I'll be..!!:Shrug: Cheers all and ride safe, Bob

Welcome bob :wave4: hope you check in and say G'day occasionally :)

Hi fellow Aussie Trike Riders.I ride a BMW R1100RT with Lehman conversion and live on the Sunshine Coast,Qld. I dont know any other trike riders and ride with my mates who ride two wheelers.I have had the BM for 10 years and have no complaints at all.Would love to do some riding in the US.Safe Riding, Rossco.

vbpgimage.php
yeh I am in australia too western suburbs of sydney

Hi there, thought I'd put my 2 bob's worth in too...I'm Shaz from Lockyer Valley in Qld. I have found that I'm accepted quite easily by other riders when I rock up on the motor trikes...they are more interested in how it's converted than the fact it's got 3 wheels.

I now ride a Goldwing Motor Trike conversion and absolutely love it. I'm considering getting a rake kit from Bazooka but the steering isn't really that heavy for me, so not sure if I can justify the expense; besides have to pay for rego first.

If anyone is riding through the Lockyer Valley let us know, we'd love to join you for a ride if we're free. My partner has just bought a BMW K100 converted by Hoppy with IRS back in 2005. He's just bought it and is still deciding if he really wants to be a 3 wheeler or a 2 wheeler (when the VTX1800 goes on the market I know I've won) ;-)

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/members/tomboy-2485/albums/tomboy-991/

Gidday Henk. from Tony of Strathbogie Victoria otherwise known as Smokey.

Easiest way to load pics is go into photobucket, create and account zero cost and load your photos. then save them. you will have 3 links under your photo. click on the centre one URG I think, copy the link. place the link on the thread of your reply. cheers.

The National 3 Wheelers club is also a great Aussie club to join. very active and we have Queensland members,

Hi Tomboy.. Im not a trike rider 2 wheeler but I ordered a 6 degree rake kit from Bazooka for one of my mates trike VTX 1800 he could'nt believe the difference it made so easy to steer and put on.. $695 recommend.. keep riding stay safe..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png