Hello from Baltimore!

Aug 9, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Hey there folks, I got my first trike a few months ago. Before my run in with an over zealous Dodge truck owner, I road an "08" Buell Ulysses, and an "06" Ultra classic. Now I Am tooling around on a 2001 Ultra classic trike with a leman kit, and a pingle shifter. My little run in cost me my left leg above the knee. I am not sure when the bike was converted, close to 2002 or so. I got the bike from the second owner, who did none of the conversion work. I am hoping to find some answers in here dealing with breaks, right hand shifters, and front end rake.
I love to ride, it is what helped keep me focused while I was in the hospital. The second question my Buddy ask me as soon as I could talk was, "you going to ride again" I croked out a very positive " Hell yea"

I look foward to sharing by adventures with you, as well as reading about yours. Thanks, Biker-Dave

Welcome Biker-Dave! Glad you joined us.Lot of good folks and info here. Hope you can attend THE RALLY in Maggie Valley in June.RIDE SAFE

Rally.....did I hear RALLY????? Oh yea count me in...send me more info. I take october off every year and ride down there. I stay over in Gatlinburg in a RV resort. Twin creek campground. Very nice folks there. Thanks...Biker-Dave

Go to the Forum page scroll down till u see Rally's/Rides. There is information there with stickies about the June get together..... Nana and Bazooka are the ones in charge so if u have any special questions they are the ones to ask.

Good luck..

Got the info for the rally, thanks. Looks like the campground is the way for me. I have a small class A motorhome that I use to travel in. Makes things easy for me.

Welcome from the Great State of Texas!! We will see you at the Rally - our third in a row!! Long haul from here, but worth it to meet all our TrikeTalk buddies!! It's gonna be a blast - ask anybody who was there last year and they'll tell ya!! (There are some great pictures on the Rallys and Rides thread if you want to check us out!)

Happy and Safe New Year
BlondieGal & ScalpHunter

Welcome aboard. Glad everything is well with you. I'm glad you decided to get back on the bike. It's like war. You get wounded, they patch you up, then you're back in action. Great decision you made about riding again. If it is your passion to ride, continue with it. God Bless you with your new trike.

Welcome to the website. Our trike club has a couple of members from the Baltimore area. One of them is going to Maggie Valley for the Rally along with a few others from different areas of Maryland. You're welcome to hook up with us. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer. I am hoping to be able to take the time off to go the rally. If we do go I'll be driving down in the motorcoach, dragging the bikes behind. I have found it works so much better for me then staying in a motel.

Thanks for the offer. I am hoping to be able to take the time off to go the rally. If we do go I'll be driving down in the motorcoach, dragging the bikes behind. I have found it works so much better for me then staying in a motel.

Cool. Our current plan is to leave Wednesday, stop overnight, arrive Thursday, leave Sunday, stay overnight and arrive back in MD on Monday. That splits the trip into two easy-to-digest halves. We're also bringing a car for the spouses who want to go but don't want to ride all the way. ;)

We seem to be getting interest from some local trikers who are not members of our club about going to the Rally. As far as we're concerned, the more the merrier. ThumbUp

Welcome Biker-Dave
I am a Stallion rider and looking for a way
to trailer my trike. I used to ride two wheelers
but after an incident with a dog and luckily walked
away with minor injuries, my wife was not happy for
me to get back on but loves our Stallion.

Welcome from SE Tennessee! Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad to see you survived and able to ride again! Hope to see you in Maggie Valley. Hubby and I have a 38' toyhauler. We don't drag our bikes, they have the best of the best ride! LOL Kidding with you. We love the toyhauler, as you said it does make things much eaiser.:wave4:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png