Dash Vent on Stallion

Mar 8, 2010
Independence, MO USA
I have a 2009 Stallion which I drove in the rain for the first time. Everything seemed OK until I started getting dirty muddy water coming through the vent at the front of the dash. Has anyone got a fix for this issue. I don't mind the rain, but the muddy water pouring in and streaming down my dash is very annoying. The wind then blows it all over the place. Thanks.

I have an 09' and I live on a dirt road which if very dusty on dry days.
I closed the vent over a year and a half ago cause the dust would get on the inside of the windshield, talk about a pain to clean...............

My '09 came with a boot that covered it. I have a dash cover, but the boot came loose once and the cover started to 'grow' on me, so I ducked taped the vent closed ... no problem since.

The vent was put in to keep the front part of the windshield from fogging up. The theory was it would allow enough airflow in the nose area to prevent it from happening.

I made a flap to help keep the water from going up into the vent, but I would not do it again. I use good ole duck tape and no more problem !!!

Tomg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png