Counting the days

Nana, MJ and I are sure looking forward to it. We are going to be continueing on after the Rally to Montana and back.

Hey Ted,

When visiting the BIG SKY COUNTRY, may I recommend a stop at Devils Tower Nat'l. Monument, Little Big Horn Battlefield (Custer's Last Stand) and Glacier Mountain National Park, just to mention a few scenic attraction sites. If you have time, there's Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Parks to see on your return. SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL...!!!! Looking forward to our rally get-together in Maggie Valley and a chance to meet you and others. Take care and ride safe!

Daydreamer

carol a i are going it will be our first time also. i'm sure we will have a great time and will meet a lot of nice people.

Just NINE WEEKS left before the fifth annual rally in Maggie Valley June 21-24!!!! HURRAH!!!!
(http://www.triketalk.com/forum/rall...-nc-222/tt-rally-v-2012-register-online-8433/)

For our members and friends in the Western US, there is our first annual Western TT Rally in Reno, Nevada just about 2 weeks later on July 9-12! (http://www.triketalk.com/forum/rall...-222/register-online-2012-western-rally-8848/
HURRAH! Thank you, champsman, for spearheading that for us...:10:

Details are still being firmed up for the NE TTR-III in August, but a big thanks also to John Luciano and Spiritdream who have taken the lead in organizing an annual gathering in the Northeast for our members and friends in that area.
(http://www.triketalk.com/forum/rallys-rides-34/tt-ne-rally-iii-10338/)

I just want to tell you all how much of a joy it is to be part of such an extended family, and I appreciate all who have volunteered to help plan and facilitate our reunion-style rally each year in the Smokies. It is unfortunately impossible to have one single location for our rally that meets everyone's needs, but it is Zook's and my dream to have an annual gathering event established in various locations so that all TrikeTalk/TOI members who wish to do so can attend and spend time with other members they have gotten to know here online. We are off to a great start on achieving that goal due to these wonderful people who are doing so much to help get things going. Don't know what we'd do without you all!!! :D

Okay, who-all's comin' from Texas - - 'sides us? Would love to make a good impression on those Yankees who come down to Maggie Valley every year!!

Okay, who-all's comin' from Texas - - 'sides us? Would love to make a good impression on those Yankees who come down to Maggie Valley every year!!
SOME of us are "reformed" Yankees, coming UP from Florida. :wave4:

One of these years, maybe we can meet up somewhere and ride in together, BG.

FORTY-TWO DAYS, PEEPS!! Seems like a long time, but the days WILL pass, and soon we'll be sittin' in that beautiful place, chattin' with 'reformed' Yankees, swappin' lies . . .

All of you who said you'll be there - - we'll be lookin' for y'all to welcome you to our fold!!

Bobbi & I will be coming to the Rally for the first time this year. I can't wait and meat folks from the Forum. Planning Vacations on the bike are my way of getting or dreaming through the winter and today it's snowing. It's going to be a great summer, Maggie Valley in June and Glacier National Park/Sturgis Rally later on. Most interested in the Ride on Friday with Skuuter. Been wanting to ride that portion of our country for a long time.

Looking forward to it......ThumbUp :10:

Cathy's the triker, so, if I don't have the sidecar ready by then, add me to the 2 wheeler list. No matter what you're on, Maggie Valley is a great place to ride to!

Cathy's the triker, so, if I don't have the sidecar ready by then, add me to the 2 wheeler list. No matter what you're on, Maggie Valley is a great place to ride to!

There will be a number of attendees on 2 wheels, Rocket; my husband is among them. All are welcome and wanted! :D

You never know , we might want to try out the new HONDA Honey got . It is a 2 door coupe. Might need a shake down cruise. Ya never know. Looks like she might be back to home. Dyalisis by then.

You never know , we might want to try out the new HONDA Honey got . It is a 2 door coupe. Might need a shake down cruise. Ya never know. Looks like she might be back to home. Dyalisis by then.

Sounds promising, John!

Had a "chat" on Facebook with Dale at Wheels Through Time today. He and Matt are looking forward to our TrikeTalk members visiting during the rally.

Saturday, June 23 is officially TrikeTalk discount day at the museum! They always bring out some extra special 3-wheeled treasures to share with us when we visit, and this year is no exception. Here is what Dale wrote:

Lesley, Tell everyone from TrikeTalk we're looking forward to it. We've got a new 3-wheel rig you guys will really enjoy. See you soon.

I really enjoyed WTT last year Dale has a lot of treasure and he is a great host.

I wish I could make it again. I have the usual conference in Gulf Shores. I'll be forced to sit in the sand and watch the waves. I'll drink one or two for you.
Be careful up there.
Take some good pictures.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png