Good morning from Wales!!

Re: Good morning !!

Hi Paul. Welcome to TrikeTalk! We have a growing number of UK members, and we love that!!! Please post pictures of your build as you progress.... we love to follow along.

Top of the morning to you and yours from across the Big Pond. We, in one of the orginal colonies, New Hampshire, wish you the best. Hope your dream machine comes out looking great. Send pictures!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Maybe we need the necro-post hack MFL...

I could code something that puts up a confirmation alert when the last post in a thread is older than the specified amount in days, which allows a user to respond to an old thread, but advises them first, and requires them to click "Okay" before replying that the last reply was made more than x number of days ago...otherwise they can click "Cancel" to abort posting a reply.

I have something similar in place at MHB that advises users posting math help that someone has already posted help and not to trample the help already given.

Yes, I've seen a similar hack and its good for posts just such as this one to remind the responder that it is an old thread. Let's open a test thread in admin forum OK?

Yes, I've seen a similar hack and its good for posts just such as this one to remind the responder that it is an old thread. Let's open a test thread in admin forum OK?

I'll get started coding shortly, and we can test it there. Got a few things to do around the house first though, but as soon as I have something cooked up, I'll let you know. (Yes)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png