Service Manual!?

Aug 27, 2012
Wpg Can.
Hi All,

Does anyone have an on-line source for the service manual and/or the owners manual? I read somewhere about a "Little Stallion Manual"? Does anyone have a digital copy?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tim K

Thanks for the link Dave. Unfortunately, there is nothing related to the Stallion (a great resource for other bike owners though!).

I do not yet own a Stallion but I am very interested in these trikes. I am particularly interested in the front suspension. It appears as though it has 'inboard' brakes. What I mean by that is the calipers 'float' on the axle and the braking forces on the calipers is resisted by the forks; not the leading arms.

How would you guys characterize the 'attitude' under heavy braking? Is there much brake 'dive' at the front end?

Tim K

Tim K The brakes function great. Even under hard braking controllable and firm. My wife was following me on my HD and she on her Stallion. I had to make an emergency stop when a car pulled right out in front of me. She slammed on the Stallions brakes and had no problem stopping without hitting me.

Thanks guys. Sorry for the delayed reply; I thought I had set up my account to notify me of any activity on this thread.

Dwayne, that would be great! Please check your private messages for my contact info.

Tim K

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png