Christmas present in Texas

Welcome from DK Custom in North Mississippi!

And welcome to the Trike family. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

And congrats on your Christmas present! Ride safe and enjoy!

Welcome from another Texan. You must have been one really nice guy all year to be getting trike for Christmas. :stockings: :christmas-tree:Ride and post often so we can see how things are going with you. It would be nice of you to post pictures too.

Hello, I am reviewing this forum to get as much information about Goldwing trikes as I can prior to getting my Christmas present of a 1500 SE trike. I am an experienced cyclist, but new to trikes. I live on lake Conroe in east Texas and I look forward to being a part of the Trike community.

Merry Christmas to all

Marty! Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas!

You’ll find lots of friendly folks, info, and fun here.

:buckingreindeer:

Thanks

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I look forward to interacting with forum family. Hopefully I will learn the ropes of this site quickly. Please feel free to encourage me if I am screwing things up.

God Bless all and Merry Christmas

pics to follow soon

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png